Sun lovers

Maspalomas next week

Hi I'm lucky enough to Visit Maspalomas in Gran Canaria next week, I shall be nude on the beach most afternoons as my non nudist wife sits by the hotel pool. It's been sometime since I was nude in the sun and am really looking forward too it...

Latest Post
by  
Beautiful summer NZ naked

Hi everyone, I'm a 72yr old from New Zealand enjoying a wonderful summer naked with friends and by myself at home . It's 10.30 at night and still 26centigrade . In Fahrenheit double it add 30 that's 82F. Just in case people are still...

France in September

Wed, Sept 6 - Sun, Sept 10, I have a reservation for a 4-person glamping sort of tent (hard floor, proper beds) in the naturist camping site CHM Montalivet. That's in France, some 90 mins from Bordeaux (which is the nearest airport). Happy to...

Latest Post
by  
rovinji in august

im planning to spend some time at the nudist camping site in rovinje (croatia) from 12th till 19th of august. anyone willing to join?

Latest Post
by  
Panama

Anyone else in Panama that enjoys the nudist lifestyle as much as me

Latest Post
by  
Naked upon the sea.

Nothing like being on the water soaking up the sun and a gentle sea breeze blowing all over.

Group Pic

Anyone know who the guy in the group avatar is?

Latest Post
by  
Out in the woods.

Got a little time this morning with perfect naked weather!

Spring time, a tease?

Does anyone else find spring time a significant tease in terms of getting some sun on their body after being rugged up over winter. We have spring no here in southern Australia and have had one or two sunny days on a weekend, otherwise it's...

Winter Sun

I was drive along the Great Ocean Road, Victoria. Southern Australia yesterday, it was a beautiful sunny winters day. I went to a quiet secluded spot stripped off and enjoyed an hour of beautiful winter sun, it was around 15c. Went for a walk along...