RE:Where is the most unexpected place you managed to get nude?

Two years ago, we returned to Hawaii with our group of textile friends. We stayed in a hotel on the beach with a full ocean view. That portion of the hotel was crescent shaped so we had to be careful because some of the rooms above us had a partial view of our balcony. We were up early one morning and I stood against the wall/rail of our balcony looking around to ensure no one above us was out on their balcony. The coast was clear and I stood there alone and then my wife came out but was wearing a pareo/sarong, tied up above her breasts.

A few minutes passed and our closest friends came out on their balcony and we waved and never thought much about what they might see because we were at the same level. When we both waved and began going back into our rooms, Di and I both realized that we saw more of them (dressed) than we thought and then realized ... they had to have seen more of me than we thought. There's been several times we've gotten close to talking about our lifestyle with them but it's never surfaced. As we were walking into the room, a young Japanese couple were a couple of floors above us, looking down at us and we just waved and walked inside. Paying so much attention to our friends and wondering if the subject of me naked out on the balcony would come up, didn't realize the Japanese couple! :DDD

This post was edited

I work in an 1 story office building with a large yard on the side. We have a 7 metal fence around it so on late evenings working or weekends I can take breaks and go practice my golf chipping and irons with wiffle balls nude outside. Its near a major traffic street so you can hear the traffic and not too far from downtown that might be seen from our tall buildings. I really enjoy practicing golf nude and only hope to play a full nude round someday. Im really bad at golf lol but love the outdoors and feel of the breeze.

This post was edited

KC,

Did your sister get naked too?

This post was edited

Reading all of theses reminds me of a time long before we tried social nudism.

We were in Arizona for a Friends wedding and stayed with some friends that had recently relocated to AZ. Our children attended the same grade school and all of us being involved parents at the school, we became friends.

One night the wife and I had the house to ourselves and decided to try skinny dipping in their pool. We swam around nude for about an hour and got out thinking that they would return soon. We loved it but it would be another 15 years before we get to do it again but that was when we tried social nudity for the first time.

This post was edited

I was out with my wife meeting her best friend from childhood and her husband. The other couple had two other female friends whom we had never met before with them so we all had a good time meeting new people. The tiki bar kind of place we were at is on the beach and we wandered out after some food and drinks. Rob, one of the unknown to me female friends (Coleen) and I decided to go in the Gulf for a swim. Rob and Coleen went in swim suits as they had already been at the beach all day. It was dark out and the other people on the beach were close but far enough away that they could probable see that I was naked but not see enough to check out the bits. So, there I stripped and handed my wife my shorts. When I got to where Rob and Coleen were in the water, Rob decided this was a good idea so he took off his shorts too. I walked out of the water with his shorts and handed them to his wife. Later my wife told me that she had stated to her at the time, "It didn't bother me at all and for the record, I didn't look." This was totally unexpected as I was certainly in public and with other people who are textiles but I just felt "in the moment".

This post was edited

A city park, find some woods in the back and hang out naked awhile. An interstate rest area, same thing, wander back in behind and find a place to hike a ways nude, found it to be hunting club land with mowed trails, off season. There are plenty of private spots around to sneak into. Found another interstate rest area with a river behind it, down along the river was very nice. One time on mandatory day off I parked on a side road in mid Texas and spent the whole day wandering the desert hills naked. Very nice day of hiking in cool air with just warm enough sun to feel perfect. No definite plans to enjoy naturism but when an opportunity shows up grab it.

This post was edited

On a hotelbalcony in greece.... see pictureI have read elsewhere that this is not all that unusual in Greece and Spain.Does anyone have any direct observations about this?

I have seen it in Greece and Spain and have also been nude on my hotel balcony or patio in both countries. But it isn't all that common. Most likely to see it in coastal areas where people vacation. I don't imagine it is too common at a Four Seasons in Madrid or Athens. But you never know!

This post was edited

At work.

I used to work retail during and right after college. I was occasionally scheduled to open the store; sometimes alone. Needless to say I would seize that opportunity to do it naked.

What that would involve was getting to the store early and going to the backroom to prep. I would get naked in there and just enjoy my alone time in the buff. After that I would come out into the store and straighten the racks; away from the windows of course. A few minutes before opening the store I'd put my clothes back on to prep the registers.

Only one employee knew I was sometimes nude at work. But she was a home-nudist herself so it was a running joke between us that I took nudism "everywhere" with me!

This post was edited

At work.

I used to work retail during and right after college. I was occasionally scheduled to open the store; sometimes alone. Needless to say I would seize that opportunity to do it naked.

What that would involve was getting to the store early and going to the backroom to prep. I would get naked in there and just enjoy my alone time in the buff. After that I would come out into the store and straighten the racks; away from the windows of course. A few minutes before opening the store I'd put my clothes back on to prep the registers.

Only one employee knew I was sometimes nude at work. But she was a home-nudist herself so it was a running joke between us that I took nudism "everywhere" with me!

This post was edited

On a hotelbalcony in greece.... see pictureI have read elsewhere that this is not all that unusual in Greece and Spain.Does anyone have any direct observations about this?I have seen it in Greece and Spain and have also been nude on my hotel balcony or patio in both countries. But it isn't all that common. Most likely to see it in coastal areas where people vacation. I don't imagine it is too common at a Four Seasons in Madrid or Athens. But you never know!

I meant in coastal areas and probably should have said so.

This post was edited