RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

Because I live in a clothing optional community I am able to spend most of my time nude (exception going grocery shopping and doing other errands in town). I have been on a number of nude cruises and have attended many nudist festivals.

The average person spends more time dressed in one day than I do in one month

This post was edited

Bumped to see if there are others who may not have seen this post but might have something to add to it. It's been a year since the last entry, so I figured there are some folks out there wanting to share something about their longest period of time being nude. Even if it was not for a complete seven days, just your longest time you have experienced without anything on.

This post was edited

My longest is about 35 hours, Two nights and the day between when no one else was home except my wife.
If our adult son ever moves out, it will be longer.
Nude resorts vacation won't work because while my wife is OK with me being nude at home, including in our pool, she does not like to be nude outside the bedroom and shower or see other people naked.

This post was edited

About 48 hours completely nude from the minute I woke up to the second I fell asleep.[/quote

So you were awake continuously for two days, and as soon as you fell asleep you had clothes back on?

This post was edited

Similar but different question.
Have you had a time of a month or more were you had reason to get dressed on more that one occasion but only had a few hours or less of clothed time over the month?
What were the circumstances that permitted this?

This post was edited

I had the pleasure of house sitting in Nassau for six weeks; my friends have a big house and pool there, mostly private. I was able to live nude for most of the six days each week between the Friday visits by the cleaner and gardener. Most of the photos on my feed were taken in and around their pool. I sometimes had to wrap a towel around myself to answer the door and once a week had to go shopping but otherwise I was alone, with the dogs.
I would love to find somewhere to live where I could be naked 24/7. Lanzarote has a great little nudist village (Charco del Palo) run by Germans (FKK) where you can walk around, go shopping nude, etc but need to be dressed in the restaurants.

This post was edited

I was naked last year for a period of 7 days in New Orleans during southern decadence! It was awesome!

This post was edited

I was naked last year for a period of 7 days in New Orleans during southern decadence! It was awesome!

Where in New Orleans did you find a place to do this?

This post was edited

Hi all...this is a fun topic. My record is from a Friday afternoon until the following Thursday. It was spring break and I decided to just enjoy it nude. How many hours is that? lol

This post was edited

The longest time for me aside from flip flops and a cap was about 3 months.

This post was edited