RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

Up until June 2018, I was an occassional at home nudist. I finally overcame my fears and tried social nudism at the beginning of last summer. As a result, I am nude much more often, both at home and at the nudist campground I'm a member of. I've had over 24 hours straight nude at home but this weekend I've got an overnight booked at the campground so I'll be able to do 24+ hours of social nudity. I'm so excited to be clothes free with other folks for an extended period of time. Everything's better naked!

This post was edited

Up until June 2018, I was an occassional at home nudist. I finally overcame my fears and tried social nudism at the beginning of last summer. As a result, I am nude much more often, both at home and at the nudist campground I'm a member of. I've had over 24 hours straight nude at home but this weekend I've got an overnight booked at the campground so I'll be able to do 24+ hours of social nudity. I'm so excited to be clothes free with other folks for an extended period of time. Everything's better naked!

Enjoy. For the full effect don't bring any clothes except what wear on the drive to get there!

This post was edited

Everything is definitely better naked. 24 hours+ sounds fantastic. Have a good time.

This post was edited

Thanks! That's the plan, nothing but what's on my back....Easy packing. Sadly after five straight warm sunny days, tomorrow's forecast is for overcast skies and Sunday there's a 40% chance of showers. Keeping my fingers crossed that will change.

This post was edited

For the full effect don't bring any clothes except what wear on the drive to get there!

That's pretty much what I do on my naturist camping trips. No clothes packed, and the travel clothes come off as soon as I am away from parking area, marina, or whatever.

This post was edited

For the full effect don't bring any clothes except what wear on the drive to get there!That's pretty much what I do on my naturist camping trips. No clothes packed, and the travel clothes come off as soon as I am away from parking area, marina, or whatever.

Have you ever traveled with just shorts and no shirt in yourposession?

This post was edited

For the full effect don't bring any clothes except what wear on the drive to get there!That's pretty much what I do on my naturist camping trips. No clothes packed, and the travel clothes come off as soon as I am away from parking area, marina, or whatever.Have you ever traveled with just shorts and no shirt in yourposession?

No but I have traveled to the campgrounds with only a shirt on. I keep shorts next to me in case I get pulled over and need to slip them on real quick. But it's so nice to step out of my car all ready half naked!

This post was edited

Mission accomplished! I was nude for almost 30 hours straight this weekend. Arrived at my campground midday Saturday and didn't get dressed until I got back in the car to leave early Sunday evening. It was great and I can't wait to do it again!

This post was edited

Mission accomplished! I was nude for almost 30 hours straight this weekend. Arrived at my campground midday Saturday and didn't get dressed until I got back in the car to leave early Sunday evening. It was great and I can't wait to do it again!

Congratulations - now for the next challenge.
What will it be?

This post was edited

Congratulations - now for the next challenge.What will it be?

A full 24/7 would be an ambitious goal, and one he should try to plan for.

This post was edited