RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

Congratulations - now for the next challenge.What will it be?A full 24/7 would be an ambitious goal, and one he should try to plan for.

Sometimes it is difficult to get away for an entire week, so I would be more inclined to try an incremental approach, perhaps 3 - 4 days.

This post was edited

My personal record for continuous nude time is nearly 7 days. My wife and I got underway from Bonaire on our 43 foot sailing catamaran, stripped as soon as we were out of the harbor, and remained so until checking in at Grand Cayman a week later. When in warm tropical regions, we were nude almost all the time when underway without guests and occasionally with guests.

This post was edited

permanently 4 weeks, but last summer nearly 3 months on a sailing trip only about 90 minutes interrupted every 10 days to load fuel, water and food

What was the situation in which you were nude for an entire month?

This post was edited

The longest I have been naked is about three days. On weekends I could be naked from the time I got home from work on Friday until I had to leave to go to work on Monday morning. When I lived in an apartment I had to stay indoors the whole time, but living in a house allows me to go outside after dark. Recently I was unemployed and several times I stayed naked for over 72 hours at a stretch.

This post was edited

I was naked 24/7 for 10 days in a nudist camp

This post was edited

Not really one to keep track of my nude time. We are empty nesters so while I'm naked the wife is normally dressed. She knows very well how much I hate the constricted feelings I have when dressed. So she does most of the errands and such so I can enjoy being naked. Because of this arraignment I have been able to be naked for up to three weeks at a time, both inside and out as we live in a rural setting.

This post was edited

Not really one to keep track of my nude time. We are empty nesters so while I'm naked the wife is normally dressed. She knows very well how much I hate the constricted feelings I have when dressed. So she does most of the errands and such so I can enjoy being naked. Because of this arraignment I have been able to be naked for up to three weeks at a time, both inside and out as we live in a rural setting.

How much time a month do you normally wear anything?

This post was edited

While I am retired with a usually clothed wife, between my outside activities and having our grandson spend a lot of time with us in the summer, the longest I have been nude is 3 nights and 2 days. However, my wife does run errands for me when I don't feel like getting dressed.

This post was edited

I answered this 4 yrs ago with just shy of 48 hrs. Since then I have lengthened the streak to 72 hrs. Here at home. And it did include a couple of visitors so I was not a total hermit .

This post was edited

If I am home I am nude. If company comes over and they are uncomfortable with it I will put on some shorts. Otherwise I am nude with them here.Most times they will eventually join me and my wife being nude.

This post was edited