RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

My record is 12 days, at home, nothing but footwear. I drove naked to pick up the mail.

This post was edited

My record is 12 days, at home, nothing but footwear. I drove naked to pick up the mail.

Depends if you allow 1 hour dressed for shopping. If not, then 7 days straight. I yes, 26 days straight. The Covid lockdown has some benefits :)

This post was edited

Depends if you allow 1 hour dressed for shopping.

Nope, don't allow any time dressed for any reason for the topic of this thread. This is for continuous time nude, from start to finish. Putting on any amount of clothing for any period of time stops the countdown for continuity. Reread post #1 about this.

This post was edited

Depends if you allow 1 hour dressed for shopping.Nope, don't allow any time dressed for any reason for the topic of this thread. This is for continuous time nude, from start to finish. Putting on any amount of clothing for any period of time stops the countdown for continuity. Reread post #1 about this.

That's a real shame, because so far in 2020 we've had 106 days, of which I've spent 2/3 of them naked for most of the day. Not bad for someone in full time employment.

This post was edited

That's a real shame, because so far in 2020 we've had 106 days, of which I've spent 2/3 of them naked for most of the day. Not bad for someone in full time employment.

Well Gar, the way I set up the question to begin with was for a continuous period of nudity all in one stretch of time, not sporadic periods of nudity interspersed with periods of clothing. So if you had 2 days of continuous nudity, then put on a pair of shorts thinking you needed to go get something out of your car and then realized you didn't need to, well the time clock has to be reset once you take those shorts off even if they were on less than a minute. Go back and read post #1 ad you can see where I asked about the time from when you got naked until the time you got un-naked..

This post was edited

I'm not bothered. As it stands I've been naked for 15 minutes as we've just got back from shopping :)

I'm just well chuffed that I've spent most of 2020 naked, something that I never thought would/could happen in my wildest dreams.

The tan is coming on a treat

This post was edited

My record would have to be six days or so. When I can, I live at a nudist community in the Dominican Republic, and I go into town once a week for supplies. So that leaves the other six days for continuous nudity if I so choose.

This post was edited

Anyone set new records during the Covid=19 travel restrictions.On another board, three people postes 18, 20 and 23 days lately, and 2 of them said the entire household had been clothing free.

The 18 and 23 are now at 30 and 35 still continously nude. Anyone in that range here?

This post was edited

Someone else on the same board checked in at 42 today and is aiming for 60+.

This post was edited

Anyone set new records during the Covid=19 travel restrictions.On another board, three people postes 18, 20 and 23 days lately, and 2 of them said the entire household had been clothing free.

The 18 and 20 both ended their streaks in the mid 30's.

This post was edited