RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

The one remaining l person on another board with long continuuous nude time posted two days ago that he has been continuously nude for 50 days and was expecting to be so for at leas 16 more.
Anyone here have a long nude streak during the current situation?

This post was edited

10 days in Jamaica a few years ago is our longest stretch. Currently on day 6 at home

This post was edited

With the COVID 19, I have been nude at home for up to two weeks at a time. It feels great!

This post was edited

With the COVID 19, I have been nude at home for up to two weeks at a time. It feels great!
I will feel horrible when you have to wear clothing again. ;-(

This post was edited

I once went 43 days nude. i am pretty much a 24/7 now. For that time stretch i had been nude just over 2 week, my mother dropped her dogs at my house before a vacation and i was asleep,. i didn't have anywhere to be so just stayed nude while she was gone, she got back late so again i was asleep, Just continued from there until i had to get groceries two week later. I rarely have need to dress due to living alone, get the mail & take trash to/from curb around 2-3 am & privacy fence around back yard. lawn care does the front of the house. normally once a month for groceries

This post was edited

At 15:30, or shortly thereafter, on Friday 24 July 2020, I will remove my clothing (including my shoes) and drive to a nearby clothing-optional resort -- where I will remain totally nude (not even wearing shoes of any sort). Sunday evening, I'll drive home nude. Monday morning, I begin a new work-from-home job.I will not wear clothing unless I go shopping or have some other reason to be out in public. I will not wear shoes unless conditions actually require shoes*. I hope to be able to go a month at a time totally nude -- much much longer sans shoes.*Despite what so many people believe, there are no laws requiring shoes while driving, or while shopping in business establishments that sell food (grocery stores, restaurants, delis, cafes, etc.), medical facilities, government buildings, etc. The Health Department regulates businesses (including employees), not customers. OSHA regulates businesses (including employees), not customers. Further, OSHA only requires shoes in specific conditions -- but never with regard to customers regardless of conditions.
Then you intent to be able to shop for a month's supplies at at time? What about perishable food, milk, fresh produce, etc?
While shoes may not be required by federal or state law, I believe business owners still can require them, similar to shirts for men. Do you intend to avoid places that do so?
If you are planning on wearing clothing so rarely, do you intend to get rid of any?

This post was edited

Curbside pickup now makes it entirely possible to sheet groceries without clothing. Just order and pay online, then drive up and let them put the bags in your trunk. Job done.

This post was edited

Curbside pickup now makes it entirely possible to sheet groceries without clothing. Just order and pay online, then drive up and let them put the bags in your trunk. Job done.

So you drive to the grocery store nude and have them put your food in the trunk while you are nude?
Do you think the store employees and other customers notice that you are naked?

This post was edited

My longest continuous nude time time was 52 hours at a nudist resort. I drove to the resort nude and spent a glorious weekend without ever wearing a stitch of clothing and then drove home naked. I absolutely loved the nude time being with many other like minded people, spending the days naked soaking up the sun, being naked on the outdoor patio at the resort restaurant for meals and just enjoying being naked outside at one with nature. I would love to go to a resort like Cape d'Agde and spend a few weeks or a couple of months never wearing anything but a smile. I would definitely be one of those people that you would never see wearing clothes. All I would see bringing would be the clothes I would have to wear to get there and to go back home. This would be paradise on earth.

This post was edited

I would love to go to a resort like Cape d'Agde and spend a few weeks or a couple of months never wearing anything but a smile.
You might do better at Euronat on the west coast of France where there are not the sleazy overtones of Agde.

This post was edited