RE:Nude 24/7 How Long?

A long time ago, I stayed with a friend at his remote house in Ythanbank north of Aberdeen. I was able to remain nude all week. I did chores around the house naked, remained naked after showering. Went for walks outside naked also. Brilliant experience.

This post was edited

I've been completely and totally naked like 2-3 days at a time numerous times. For me that means buck naked head to toes. I never have a stitch of anything on. I don't own ANY underwear or robe, slippers or any other "loungewear" of any kind. Day in/out I still work full time but lucky enough to be naked at home
(totally naked) at least 12-hours a days or longer during the week and on wkends - anytime I'm home. It would never occur to me to wear or have ANYTHING on at home. naked man

This post was edited

I've been completely and totally naked like 2-3 days at a time numerous times. For me that means buck naked head to toes. I never have a stitch of anything on. I don't own ANY underwear or robe, slippers or any other "loungewear" of any kind. Day in/out I still work full time but lucky enough to be naked at home(totally naked) at least 12-hours a days or longer during the week and on wkends - anytime I'm home. It would never occur to me to wear or have ANYTHING on at home. naked man

So you never dress for company?

This post was edited

12 weeks in summer 2017, should have made the effort to make it 3 calendar months, so that's my target for this year. Spend about 250 days a year completely naked and less than 10% of my life with any clothes on. No, I'm not a recluse. I have an active social life and at least 10 times a week entertain friends, or visit friends, go to a bar, go to a restaurant. And then there is shopping, as well as walking to the beach along a public road with local buses going by. All naked. All legal. And not on my own.

Please tell us where this is.

This post was edited

I just broke my record over the holidays. I was nude or donald ducking it from New Years Eve until January 6th, The bad part is that I had a swollen infected foot and spent that entire time on the sofa with my leg up. While it was nice being without clothes it was not nice sitting on my butt for 7 days.

This post was edited

I just broke my record over the holidays. I was nude or donald ducking it from New Years Eve until January 6th, for 7 days.

Donald Ducking it don't count for this conversation, since that means you had on some form of clothing and were NOT totally nude.

This post was edited

63 hours Thursday evening to Sunday morning. Got dressed for church which is important to me and that made it easier.

This post was edited

12 weeks in summer 2017, should have made the effort to make it 3 calendar months, so that's my target for this year. Spend about 250 days a year completely naked and less than 10% of my life with any clothes on. No, I'm not a recluse. I have an active social life and at least 10 times a week entertain friends, or visit friends, go to a bar, go to a restaurant. And then there is shopping, as well as walking to the beach along a public road with local buses going by. All naked. All legal. And not on my own.

How did it feel to put clothes on after going so long without?

This post was edited

Since you rarely wear anything, do you own relatively little clothing?

This post was edited

Anyone set new records during the Covid=19 travel restrictions.
On another board, three people postes 18, 20 and 23 days lately, and 2 of them said the entire household had been clothing free.

This post was edited