Naked Hiking Day

This group has been quiet. What are people doing for World Naked Hiking Day? I am going to be down in southern Colorado. My wife and I will be at Valley View from the 19th - 21st, so my naked hike will likely be the morning of the 21st starting there and up into the Sangre de Cristo's, as will be the day before and the day before that.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Hiking Day

Depending on several things... possible day trip to DeAnza Springs in Jacumba, east of San Diego. The planets need to align just right! :D

This post was edited

Andy, you ought to try the hike I recommended to you below Mt. Palomar.

Don

This post was edited

I would need to consult my info, but it is the spur trail that descends into the Barker Valley below mount Palomar. Downstream, there are four awesome swimming holes and great water falls. this may be a dry year, but it is still an awesome hike. Unless you have purged your personal email, do a search on my email addy: nighthawk14.

Don

This post was edited

I may have purged the email but many of those types of emails I print and have a folder with travels info!

I check it out!

Thanks!!

This post was edited

. What are people doing for World Naked Hiking Day? I am going to be down in southern Colorado. My wife and I will be at Valley View from the 19th - 21st, so my naked hike will likely be the morning of the 21st starting there and up into the Sangre de Cristo's, as will be the day before and the day before that.
Nkdhiker! I will a camp host at OrientLandTrust/ValleyViewHS during those dates, so we will actually get to meet face to face. Everyone should try a visit there someday, so much to offer, so unique - NudePrewd

This post was edited

What day is Naked Hike Day exactly?

This post was edited

World Naked Hiking Day is the summer solstice. Of course, this is a Northern Hemisphere centric date. It means a lot of people go naked hiking on this day. I try to hike naked whenever I can, but this day is a little special because there are people Ive never met around the world hiking naked for the same reason that I am. Thats all. I think there should be two world naked hiking days per year, one for each solstice. Thats just my opinion.

This post was edited

The good news for me, is that I will be camping on the solstice. The not-so-good news is that it will be a textile trip. Probably won't be any chance 2 get naked during this trip but I will try and wear the minimum amount of clothes with which I can get away.

This post was edited

Well I only got a short hike on World Naked Hiking Day, but I did hike, and I also got a short naked bike ride. I know, wrong day. Actually, I was one day off. On the 20th I had the opportunity to do a 9 mile naked hike. Even better my wife went with me. She is not a naked hiker for some good reasons, bouncy boobs and easily burnt skin. Therefore, she was my Sherpa and carried the pack, so I hiked with just my Five-Finger shoes on. The only way to go - about 5 hours of hiking with the absolute minimum on. If I could go barefoot I would, but that is not going to happen anytime soon. At least on rocky trails like those around Valley View.

This post was edited

Great news on your hikes. I did get a few hikes in on the camping trip. I spooked some kind of wildlife, but didn't see it. Must've been a moose or elk. Loud thumping and it was gone. Definitely a peaceful hike with a fantastic view. Didn't run into anyone, so I had nature all to myself.

This post was edited