RE:Shirts

I, unfortunately , Have a body that makes people sick to look at. So I only take my shirt off when I am pretty sure I am not going to be seen by anyone. But at a nudist resort, I would go all nude because people are expected to be excepting of everyone who takes their clothes off.

This post was edited

I, unfortunately , Have a body that makes people sick to look at. So I only take my shirt off when I am pretty sure I am not going to be seen by anyone. But at a nudist resort, I would go all nude because people are expected to be excepting of everyone who takes their clothes off.

Why would you say that? I dont know and havent seen you but that a self conceived notion that just is not good to have. We are all human and have the same parts in different sizes and colors, not different beauty levels. God created us in his image. Who are we to criticize Gods creations or his image?

This post was edited

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.I take advantage of that in warm weather.I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.Who else does this?

i do when appropriate

This post was edited

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.I take advantage of that in warm weather.I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.Who else does this?i do when appropriate

I am probably the same. Don't often take my shirt off in the church parking lot. Never did at work before I retired. Always do at the gym if it is warm enough and usually do at stores.

This post was edited

I absolutely despise wearing a shirt, therefore I will only put one on if shirtlessness isn't an option.

This post was edited

I have quite a few more shirts than slacks and shorts combined, even though I wear shorts only whenever I can in the summer.
There are several reasons for this. It seems like shirts need to be changed more often, there are more styles and that seems to increase the need, and most of my t shirts and some of my casual collared shirts have a logo or design with special meaning to me.
Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

This post was edited

In the summer, I'm naked as much as possible. Living out here in the West Virginia mountains, there's lotsa secluded places for naked hiking and camping.
I only wear a shirt when it's required. Then it's a loose fitting tank top.

This post was edited

Had an interesting encounter a couple of weeks ago. I am friendly with the neighbors, enjoy their company, and we do favors for each other all the time. This fall I mowed their lawn and picked up the leaves while they were on a three week vacation. As a thank you I was presented with a souvenir tee shirt and the wife said that I could wear it while I mowed the lawn. Most of the time I do wear a shirt to keep the sun off of me, but when the temp and humidity are high I sometimes do shed the shirt. In this case I will probably ignore the hint.

This post was edited