Shirts

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.
I take advantage of that in warm weather.
I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.
Who else does this?

This topic was edited
RE:Shirts

My culture makes shirtlessness largely inappropriate. If I were in a situation like you describe, I would certainly follow your example.

This post was edited

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.I take advantage of that in warm weather.I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.Who else does this?

So you CARRY a shirt with you where ever you go instead of wearing it? Isn't that kinda weird?

This post was edited

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.I take advantage of that in warm weather.I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.Who else does this?So you CARRY a shirt with you where ever you go instead of wearing it? Isn't that kinda weird?

I was speaking mainly of whenwhen I am in the car.
I carry a shirt from the house to the car and put in on when I get somewhere where I need one.
When I leave the shirt comes off on the way to the car.
If I am walking between places that require a shirt, I generally leave it on.

This post was edited

My local community Shop/PO requires me to have a shirt on so as I normally taking post up the shirt goes into the bag with the post in and put on just before I go into the shop and off as soon as I come out. Most times I take a different walk home across fields so the shorts go into the bag as well to make that part a nude walk.

This post was edited

I wear a shirt most of the time to block the sun. White or light color can often be cooler than sun on bare skin.

This post was edited

As men there are many times when we can be shirtless even if we can't be nude.I take advantage of that in warm weather.I generally put a shirt on when I arrive at the place that requires one and remove it as soon as I am out the door.Who else does this?So you CARRY a shirt with you where ever you go instead of wearing it? Isn't that kinda weird?I was speaking mainly of whenwhen I am in the car.I carry a shirt from the house to the car and put in on when I get somewhere where I need one.When I leave the shirt comes off on the way to the car.If I am walking between places that require a shirt, I generally leave it on.

I would add that in a beach town I will often carry a shirt so I will have one if I need it, but this is a fairly common practice in those communities so it doesn't seem odd.
Similarly, at one time, Six Flags Great Adventure allowed men to walk around the park and wait in line shirtless, as long as they put on a shirt when getting on a ride. I was generally carrying my shirt and putting it on when getting on the ride, and removing it as soon as I got off. Since there were probably as many men carrying shirts as wearing them on a hot day, it didn't seem at all weird. Six Flags now requires men to wear shirts everywhere in the park except in the vicinity of rides where they are likely to get wet..

This post was edited

That would be nice. Six Flags parks especially seem to be a lot of concrete and metal and not much shade.

Noticed you are from CA. I live in NJ but have been to Six Flags over Texas also.
Shirtless tolerance varied between the two.
I remember once when Six Flags Great adventure was still shirtless tolerant except while riding, I took my shirt off at Six Flags over Texas and two security guards told me to put it back on or I would have to leave.

This post was edited

I wear a tank top if I'm required to wear a shirt in a casual setting. I like to at least keep as much of myself as bare as possible.

This post was edited

I wear a tank top if I'm required to wear a shirt in a casual setting. I like to at least keep as much of myself as bare as possible.

I wear an open side tank top that I make myself from an old t shirt. Try to cut away as much as I think I can get away with. In warm weather, it goes on in the parking lot when I arrived comes off as soon as I am out the door.

This post was edited

Hi.Let's quickly register on the site- https://sdxsu.com My pussy is already wet. My nickname Bad Girl

FLAGGED

This post was edited