Get wife into nudism

Hello fellow nudists friends. I am a married guy. A certified nudist as well. I am the only one who try to follow nudism. Wife isnt into this lifestyle as of now. I wish if she could also be a nudist, as its always great to be a nudist with your partner.

How do i get my Wife into this beautiful lifestyle ????? without being too much pushy to her.....

This topic was edited
RE:Get wife into nudism

Maybe you should check out the group on here titled "Married Men with Non-nudist Wife" . Here is a quick link to the group https://www.truenudists.com/group/married-men-with-non-nude-wives/
Or go to the groups link at the top of the page and look for it yourself. You may find some information on that group that will answer some of your questions. You could join the group so you can ask specific questions if you don't see anything pertaining to what you want to know. Hope this helps.

This post was edited

Thanks Lakeman

This post was edited

While not disagreeing with what you say, sometimes it is better to agree that you will not push her to get nude as long as she doesn't object to your being nude in appropriate circumstances. That works for my wife and I]

This post was edited

While not disagreeing with what you say, sometimes it is better to agree that you will not push her to get nude as long as she doesn't object to your being nude in appropriate circumstances. That works for my wife and I]

That is pretty much the same arrangement I have with mine. She kids me about it, and I ask her to go somewhere every once in a while, but she always says no. She doesn't have an issue with me if I do go to a nude beach or resort.

This post was edited

While not disagreeing with what you say, sometimes it is better to agree that you will not push her to get nude as long as she doesn't object to your being nude in appropriate circumstances. That works for my wife and I]That is pretty much the same arrangement I have with mine. She kids me about it, and I ask her to go somewhere every once in a while, but she always says no. She doesn't have an issue with me if I do go to a nude beach or resort.

My wife doen't like the beach and rarely wants to go, so I often go by myself. She knows I "sometimes" go to a nude beach, but probably doesn't realize that "sometimes" is every time I go alone unless I am on a really tight schedule and have to go somewhere closer. She has no problem with me being nude in or private back yard pool unless we have company.

This post was edited

We were already home/backyard/patio nudists for 20 years before we ventured into social nudism. If my wife was working or going to school and I had enough time, I'd go to our nude beach alone quite a bit. She didn't care for it but I'd ask her to go and she'd usually say, "not ready to do that yet." It was when she got particularly upset one time that I had gone to the beach again and I told her to quit thinking things happen there that she thinks I'm getting involved in. I told her to come down to the beach, sit with her clothes or bathing suit on and just observe. If she didn't like it or was uncomfortable, we'd leave. She agreed.

We visited one day. She wore a pair of shorts, a t shirt and sneakers but no bathing suit. We got to a good spot. I set up our area with the chairs, a sheet and the cooler. There were already over 100 naked people walking around, sitting or in the water. I immediately took off my shorts, t shirt and shoes and stood there looking around. She immediately sat down and opened her book but I could tell she wasn't really reading but observing.

Within 10 mins or so, she stood up, took off the shorts and t shirt and was naked. Her words; "I felt stupid being the only clothed person out of a couple hundred people. I was getting the attention I didn't want because I was clothed!" She actually felt more comfortable being naked than clothed, in that situation. We stayed for a few hours and then she said she was ready to go. I thought that was it. She tried it and it didn't appeal to her. As we were packing up I asked how she felt about it. She said, "I'd like to come again." We did, over a dozen times that summer and that actually began our venture into social nudism.

But this all started because my wife was already a home nudist. Nudism starts at home. If a wife/partner is not comfortable being naked at home, there are some underlying issues that need to be addressed. The only way to understand why a spouse or partner is reluctant or against nudity at home is to open lines of communication to hear what the fears and concerns are. When you find out what those are, then you can begin working on those issues and spend less time trying to get her to become a nudist. My wife has always maintained that being a nudist is in you DNA. The need, desire, preference for being naked is inside you from birth and some people just don't have it or fight it continually. It's the ol' adage, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

This post was edited

My wife has always maintained that being a nudist is in you DNA. The need, desire, preference for being naked is inside you from birth and some people just don't have it or fight it continually. It's the ol' adage, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

I have come to that same realization. Unfortunately, far too many folks which have in their DNA seem to fight it due to social conditioning.

This post was edited

I agree with you Andy.
When I first started to delve into nudity my wife assured me there was no way she was going to do it!
The more she saw me nude around the house the more she started it be accepting but still didn't like it. Fast forward 2 years and now she's telling me to take my clothes off when I get home from work and get comfortable.
She'll do work around the house naked and join me outside at times.
Her stigmatisms from her past prevented her at first, but the more natural she saw nudity was the more accepting she became.
I convinced her to go to a local nude resort last year. She was very reluctant but said okay but I'm not getting naked! After the first half-hour she removed her top and stayed that way for the remainder of the day. We had some very nice conversations with other people who were there. She realized how normal everything was which helped validate the lifestyle.
We're going to Cypress Cove next month for a couple days. She told me that she didn't think she would have any problem being nude there.
Getting comfortable with nudity is not always easy for everyone and they have to take it at their own pace. Don't be pushy just let it happen. The reality of how liberating it is will soon set in with most, but there are some who I believe will never be accepting.
I believe the more normal you make it the more the possibility of it being accepted by your spouse.

This post was edited

We were both nude at home before the kids and now after they left the house. We both have our own body image issues so although we wanted to try skinny dipping when we were younger we never did.

We went to a clothing optional hot spring a little over a year ago and once I dropped my robe, I have not looked back. My wife on the other hand has not been as hung ho. She has visited a few places with me but only likes to be nude in the water. She doesnt care if people she doesnt know sees us nude but would like to invite textile friends to join us or let them know that we are naked in front of other people.

Dont force it. Stay and do as much as you can nude around her. She may stat joining doing things around the house before getting dressed and if she becomes comfortable with that, she may try a club or beach.

This post was edited

I love it when I hear stories like this and the wife eventually agrees to try it - and ends up liking it. I'm married 25 years and so far no such luck. However, she just recently said should would be OK with me going to nudist events - I'm going to start with attending nude swims with the Long Island Travasuns (non-landed). She was very afraid that I was going to hookup with another female and I think I finally convinced her that nudism is pretty much the exact opposite of what she thinks with respect to sex/relationships. Looking forward to attending some events and maybe even going to a naturist gathering next summer. I still hold out hope she may change her mind but she is quite stuck in her anti-nudity (for herself) point of view.

Jeff

This post was edited