RE:Cut with frenulum

had mine done ten years ago. removed the frenulum also. No regrets, sex is way better. no irritations, no more infections. Circumcision is a wise decision.

Pat

This post was edited

had mine done ten years ago. removed the frenulum also. No regrets, sex is way better. no irritations, no more infections. Circumcision is a wise decision.Pat

well done Pat

This post was edited

Unfortunately mine was removed when I was circumcised as boy, would of been nice to have it still for some extra sensitivity

This post was edited

You guys are all very lucky to have yours intact, mine was removed along with all my inner foreskin, I was cut very low and tight. It's a neat job but I wouldn't mind having my frenulum for the extra feeling!

This post was edited

You guys are all very lucky to have yours intact, mine was removed along with all my inner foreskin, I was cut very low and tight. It's a neat job but I wouldn't mind having my frenulum for the extra feeling!
Hi James, rare to have such tight circumcision in the UK. Do you know why?

This post was edited

Mine was cut at birth when I was circumcised but its still there and is the most stimulating part of my penis.

This post was edited

Same here buddy best of both worlds n I love it l. My dick looks like the one in the pic ahaha

This post was edited

All ok if you do it by your own will. But what if you are a baby boy and some dutmrty old man does it with a rusty razor blade and baby boy dies or gets ill of it?

This post was edited

You guys are all very lucky to have yours intact, mine was removed along with all my inner foreskin, I was cut very low and tight. It's a neat job but I wouldn't mind having my frenulum for the extra feeling!Hi James, rare to have such tight circumcision in the UK. Do you know why?

I don't know really, I don't remember any discussion on the style or any options, just got what I was given! I didn't realise it was uncommon to be so tightly circumcised in the UK.

This post was edited

I have the best of both worlds. Cut but have an intact frenulum, that sensitive band of skin that connects the head to the penile skin. Usually it gets cut when a circumcision is done.See diagram if you dont know what a frenulum ishttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Male_genital_anatomy_-_frenulum_close-up_(Anatomie_der_m%C3%A4nnlichen_Genitalien_-_Nahaufnahme_des_Vorhautb%C3%A4ndchens).jpgHow many of you are lucky like me?

You are very lucky, I only have part of mine!

This post was edited