Eating dinner naked

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Eating dinner naked

Spaghetti. The pasta as pure carbs charge you up to be a more interesting nudist! Maybe post some pics while eating.

This post was edited

Any barbecue in the sunshine.

This post was edited

Anything that tends to be messy. Skin is easier to clean than clothes.

This post was edited

Why would one meal be any different than any other ? All of them, I guess.

This post was edited

My ideal nude meal! (any meal for that matter) A tropical garden full of exotic fruits nuts and everything growing on highly mineralized soil so it's flavor is terrific. Just walk through pick and eat. A table/chair in the middle where one can sit down and have knife and spoon to help out. Those juicy fruits loaded with flavor, might be a little messy sometimes, who cares! there's a waterfall over there, walk through it and be clean.

Actually it's my full intent and pursuit to create such a place under cover, it's taking me a long time to get there. But it's coming. I think my current idea will work for a power source. I decided long ago I needed cheap power to heat the system all winter, so been working on that a long time. It involves prototype manufacture of unique inventions that haven't been utilized much yet. So I'm into researching inventions, foundry, machining, electronics, etc. in order to figure it out and make something. Attempting to create something that will work. I should be able to do it if anyone can, been developing technical interest and knowledge since I was 12-13 and discovered interesting things in library books. Got taken to a steam show and saw all those old steam engines, finally got into ham radio at 14 and studied radio electronics for several years on my own. Then studied mechanics under a neighbor's direction who'd been a subaru dealer garage mechanic. And got into machining and foundry just out of interest and needing to make and fix things, collected a range of antique metal working machines, from late 1800's to 1960 vintage stuff. I can do things the old way, charcoal foundry style like they did before coal and coke became common. The old books say charcoal made very nice quality cast iron. i'm fixin to try it now since I need a few small parts that are expensive to buy. might as well make them from melted down scrap since I'm almost set up to do it anyway. Been doing aluminum for awhile and that's easy enough.
Yup. I intend to make my ideal meal an every day every meal occurrence.

This post was edited

That's very easy to answer. The meal that happens to be in front of me at the time. At home I'm always nude and have a wife that is an excellent cook.

This post was edited

Exactly! If it's possible to be naked, we're naked. If we're eating during these times, obviously . we are naked. Living naked is how we roll! ;D

This post was edited

It just depends what I am having that day and if a salad I will be collecting quite a bit of it from the garden nude as well.

This post was edited

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?

Hubby's meatloaf!
A salad and some wine with dinner as well. He makes the best meatloaf with hamburger and a couple cans of tune. Plus, the milk, bread crumbs, eggs and spices. It sounds gross to some, but it comes out fantastic.

We have dinner or any meal nude when we can. Sitting there, leaning over, chomping on food puts genuine nudism in perspective. Just a regular every day activity and nothing sexual, glamorous or erotic about it.

This post was edited

Whatever dinner is - I always eat dinner or breakfast naked head to toes. It would never occur to me to sit down at the table any other way - or why I would. It's very relaxing to sit naked - legs spread open (as men always sit naked) enjoying your meal. naked man

This post was edited