would you if legal?

We all know its not socially acceptable but if it were legal would you live you whole life nude with the exception of cold weather? Would you go shopping? would you go out and do your daily routine nude? Everyone you hear always speaks of rights etc, how far would you push the right to be nude in public if legal?

This topic was edited
RE:would you if legal?

I would be naked if the laws allowed me to be weather permitting. I know at work we have to wear protective clothing so I would have to wear cloths at work.

This post was edited

I know I would be nude more often. I have kept to a personal rule not to force my beliefs on others. My preference to be nude is not the only belief that my rule applies to. For instance, I would probably not go to a textiled friends house nude because it was legal. I might do my yard work or walk my dog naked. Currently, I am not able to do those chores nude. I would like to enjoy parks and hiking trails without the fear of legal ramifications, beaches and pools too. My boundaries would be expanded if nudity was legal but, probably not eliminated.

This post was edited

Definitely. Why? I simply feel my best - health wise and emotionally. That sense of peace and happiness are something that can't be "bottled up" and I always love hearing "newbies" express their joy the first time they try social nudity. Naked, the stresses of the world seem to fade away some and it's as though you focus on what really matters without the trappings of labels, tags, scratchy clothes, etc.

The money that one could save too! I HATE spending extra money on clothing, especially when most days you truly don't need it - other than those moments when you need protection from the elements or certain work tasks. And, I respect/live in harmony that prefer clothing - but wouldn't it be great if it were legalized - marking that hey, it's as normal as clothing.

Absolutely a YES and thumbs up for me!

This post was edited

Yes, we would both live as much as possible naked. We are always naked in our motor home and have to stop and check ourselves to make sure we are properly covered when we are in a textile park...I hate that. I love it when we are in a nudist park and can walk out of our motor home and not be worried about putting on clothes...I can get up early and step outside with my cup of coffee (and usually, Baileys) and not wake Maggie up to put on clothes...go out and greet others and engage in conversation and enjoy life better with out clothes. I would love it to be legal...if one state decided to do that, I would probably move there.

This post was edited

We all know its not socially acceptable but if it were legal would you live you whole life nude with the exception of cold weather? Would you go shopping? would you go out and do your daily routine nude? Everyone you hear always speaks of rights etc, how far would you push the right to be nude in public if legal?

I know I would very soon after it became legal, my wife, not so quickly. I think starting out we'd do all the things we do out in our front yard, naked. I would run errands, go to the driving range, play golf. I'd even play golf naked if my friends did not! The market and dining would be a work in progress. This is all predicated on nudity being legalized tomorrow. If I had grown up with nudity already legal, I wouldn't know any better and I would think that, today, I'd only be wearing clothing for warm from the cold!

This post was edited

I would like to think I would. Just being legal is one thing but if it were legal how would the attitude of the average textile be toward us being nude in everyday life? i.e. what are the parameters for this proposed situation? I wouldn't want to go out nude in public and have stones hurled at me, etc.

Jeff

This post was edited

Front yard work, drive, yes.
Workout at the gym, yes if they allowed it. They could still require clothing just like they now require men to wear shirts, even though it is legal for men to be shirtless.
Shopping, restaurants, meetings, band rehearsal, church, probably not.

This post was edited

Would you live you whole life nude with the exception of cold weather if legal?

Around our home we are pretty much already nude everywhere at home. Back yards are all fenced here in Southern California and we have installed a lattice extension with vines above our fence for privacy in back. However, if it were legal I do believe I would go out front more, if not always, nude or with shorts if need be. Always with sandals for protection.

I'm sure neighbors have caught a glimpse either through a window or out back during my home office work, my lawn and garden care or when hubby and I have a, ahem, "discussion" about home matters on the patio (heheheheh).

This post was edited

If I could, I would. However, with a textile wife and textile adult sons, ain't gonna happen

California Coast, you're so lucky. So is hubby. Especially during conferences on the back patio. ;)

This post was edited

Would you live you whole life nude with the exception of cold weather if legal?I'm sure neighbors have caught a glimpse either through a window or out back during my home office work, my lawn and garden care or when hubby and I have a, ahem, "discussion" about home matters on the patio (heheheheh).

:DDD

We've had many similar discussions! Some of our most productive!!! ;D

This post was edited