This topic was edited
RE:did you all vote today?

for the 1st time voted a straight ticket

This post was edited

great thats the freedom we have here

This post was edited

Yes we did, about two weeks ago via absentee. We used to either walk down to the voting place or drive, depending on where our polling place was. It was always changing for a while there. We missed an election while out of town and decided to vote absentee from then on so we never missed voting in any election. Best part is that we vote in the comfort of our own home and we vote naked. We've been doing so for over 20 years!!!

This post was edited

Yes we did. In Colorado, its all mail in balots so we voted a few days ago.

This post was edited

I voted today. I keep waiting to see a candidate that openly will support our cause. I bet there would be a great following and some closet voters coming out of the wood work. Might even pass!!

This post was edited

I voted today. I keep waiting to see a candidate that openly will support our cause. I bet there would be a great following and some closet voters coming out of the wood work. Might even pass!!

Errrrrrrrr........What cause?

This post was edited

Like Andy we voted a few weeks ago, at home, naked. I just wish there was a way that my TV, phone, and mailbox knew I had already voted so I did not have to fast forward, hang up on, or shred political ads that I could care less about and were a waste of my time.

This post was edited

We early-voted last week before my wife went out of town. Always concerned that the absentee ballot would be lost or not counted some how. I like being able to put the paper ballot in the machine myself and see that it was counted.

This post was edited

did everyone vote today?

Oh yes. We also vote by mail. We can sit down at home, research and mark our ballots right there and transfer the choices in the voting booth.
It does bother me though, that television calls winners with only a few percent of the votes tallied in any race. Sometimes I feel like my vote doesn't count for much since officials have to count the manually. I know, legally, all have to be tallied, but I just feel like its just extra.
Of course, on paper, there's a pretty slim chance of Russian interference unless any poll workers talk like Boris and Natasha.

This post was edited

No, voted yesterday. Only drawback was had to get dressed, live in a very socially conservative area. Got naked again as soon as I got home.

This post was edited