Mature but not old

I'm in my 50s, but don't consider myself to be a senior. Wait until I am 60 and can get my Seniors Card. As for knowing better, we do, and that why we run around naked. :-)

This topic was edited
RE:Mature but not old

There is no need to EVER be old. I will be middle aged until I die. I am easily bought, though, and take advantage of all available discounts.

This post was edited

I totally agree

This post was edited

Same here, I'm 72 and not old (old is always at least 10-15 years hence), so by the time I'm in my early 80's will start thinking about it. However, to be a Senior you don't need to be old--I love my Senior Discounts, Senior Movie Passes, etc.

This post was edited

Dec . 06 , 2018 . Go for it . Take advantage of all the Senior discounts you can get .

Still need to wait a year to get the nice discounts starting at age 55 , and can't wait to get the major additional benefits when I ' grow up and older ' .
Nudity , thankfully , doesn't need an age to begin enjoying doing it . Just wish I started sooner than 5 years ago , socially and mentally .

Steve

This post was edited

Dec . 06 , 2018 . Go for it . Take advantage of all the Senior discounts you can get .

Oh, and I forgot to mention my Social Security Check every month,on automatic deposit into my checking account :-)

This post was edited