RE:where are all the nudists

I've never seen a definition of what it takes to be called a naturalist. I think I could qualify since I've been highly interested in all manner of things in the natural world and studied some extensively. However if it requires a college degree in some area of nature study then I don't qualify, since I never even attended college. What is college for anyway? Get a degree so you can prove what you know or can do to a prospective employer? I can get all the education I need independent of an institution. And I don't need to prove anything to anyone if I'm company owner/ boss. I'd rather hire others to help me make money rather than hire on to help someone else make money. So for the purpose of some lines of work I can call myself a naturist naturalist perhaps. I prefer naturist gardener. But I've also been naturist timber cutter. But my ultimate goal in business is to be a naturist farmer of covered gardens hiring naturist garden workers to help me. And although gardening/farming isn't what's meant by the naturalist term, it should apply since it's certainly working closely with nature, especially when trying to cooperate with nature in the process instead of working against it like so many farmers try to do.

This post was edited

Most are in cloth for Old Man winter is stirring--unfortunately !!!!

This post was edited

I love being a nudist but I also love being with my fellow nudists. We don't set around talking about everything nudist.We talk about cooking ,who is going to win the super bowl , what you are going to go this winter and so forth. If you are a textile you don,t set around talking about how great it is being a textile that would be just as weird. We are here to enjoy being with friends and catching up on things that we like going together.

This post was edited