where are all the nudists

the latest post I see here tonight is about playing games, surely we can post about something about naturalism

This topic was edited
RE:where are all the nudists

OK you're up. Post something about naturalism.

This post was edited

I did

This post was edited

how about this what is all favorite nudist resort in the U.S.?

This post was edited

HMMM!? That has nothing to do with naturalism.
But, Mine is Freedom Acres in Devore, California. Yours?

This post was edited

we love Mira Vista in AZ

This post was edited

MV - never been there . . . but I will in Feb when i make a trip to Tucson.
Hoping to visit Cypress Cove (FL) in Aug for a walk through and dinner.

This post was edited

If I were a naturalist and into naturalism, I'd pick ... Sequoia National Park but if your speaking of naturist parks or naturism, I'd have to pick Mira Vista in AZ, so far! :DDD

This post was edited

the latest post I see here tonight is about playing games, surely we can post about something about naturalism

Those silly word games always seem to be at the top of the list when selecting Newest Posts at the top of the forum page. You just have to scroll down the page to get to something more relevant about NATURISM, there is not much here about naturalism except where people confuse the two terms. It's probably better to just use the terms nudist & nudism to avoid any confusion or problems with auto-correct that some devices have. Anyways, just select Newest and scroll down the page looking for titles that DON'T have "games" in them and when you get to the bottom of a page there is a place to select the next pages of topics to read.

This post was edited

I use the games as markers. When I see the games .usually I have read most everything below them.

This post was edited

I like reading through the forums and finding topics that I am interested in. Some of them are years old. I may still comment if i have a thought on the subject. So maybe try not looking for newest post.

I will be in Tucson most of January. I will have to find MV.

This post was edited