road trip

hello everyone,
i am new to the site and public nudism. my fiance and i are getting married next month and are moving from ft. lauderdale florida to utah. were going to be driving up and thought it would be a good idea to make it a road trip to remember. we also thought it would be a good idea to stop by a nude beach or two on the way. even a park, pool or something along those lines if there arent any. whatevers on the way really. i would like to know if anyone knew of any nudist places or events we might be able to visit along the way. as i mentioned earlier, we will be starting in ft lauderdale and heading up to utah. we will be passing through georgia, tennesse, south illinois, missouri, south nebraska, south wyoming and then into utah. we should be heading out around the 18th of july, so if any one of any places along the way please send me some info. it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance everyone.
carlos~N~tania

This topic was edited
RE: road trip

i started browsing the truenudists and found a locations page. very helful. any suggestion would still be appreciated.
carlos~N~tania

This post was edited

If you are traveling up I-95 you might want to consider going to Native Woods near Darien, GA also north of Atlanta near Cleveland, GA Serendipity Resort would be a great spot to visit. Both of these places are relatively inexpensive and the folks are very friendly.

This post was edited

Ha, MidGa! you beat me to it...Serendipity is wonderful! We can highly recommend stopping there...

Our best advice is to compare your route on a map to the places yo ucan find on the locations page and then ask for recommendations based on the clubs that you are interested in.

Jen

This post was edited

thanks, i actually started looking at stuff on the rout today. its not easy, lol. after i compile a list of places i will definetly have to ask for some recommendation. will look in to th places yous recommended, thanks again.
carlos~N~tania

This post was edited

If you're going to be visiting landed parks, clubs, and resorts as well as some beaches, I can recommend you get a membership in AANR and/or TNS. It's less expensive to be part of AANR through a club. Let me know; I can facilitate that for you through my club (nonlanded), Travelites, now in its 24th year.

I can very much add my endorsement to Serendipity - has everything you would need to relax and destress. Native Woods is not as yet built up, but the owners/members are great folk.

If you're looking for a place to get married perhaps au naturale, I can do that if you want to travel to SC.

Enjoy your trip.

This post was edited

is there somewhere i can see details such asprices, benefits, etc on the membership you mentioned?
i looked into serendipity and ive read a lot of good things about it. the only problem is that its about an hour and a half off of our rout. i have to speak to my fiance to see if we want to veer of so much because we have to be in utah by a certain date and we just planned a stop to bushgardens/sea world. i also found that there are two resorts about 20-25 away from the parks. i read some pretty decent stuff about Paradise Lakes Resort on here and could find anything about Caliente Resort Tampa on here. does any one have any info? i also seen that theres apark that goes by the name of the "The Island" (theislandgroup.org) is it a nice place to visit?

thanks for the offer on the marraige but we already have everything book and paid for already
carlos~N~tania

This post was edited

Native Woods is not as yet built up, but the owners/members are great folk. I find your statement very interesting Cheri, considering that you have never visited Native Woods Naturists Park.

This post was edited

Native Woods is not as yet built up, but the owners/members are great folk. I find your statement very interesting Cheri, considering that you have never visited Native Woods Naturists Park.

No, I've not been there, but I have seen photos and get written reports of the park from owners. Bennie and Karol are great folk and they have really nice events and good attendance. It isn't as built up as Serendipity. Native Woods is great place to de-stress and relax for sure.

This post was edited

so are neither of them a good places to visit?
do you know of any places in that area ? (preferably not too far from push gardens)
is that park i mentioned previously a nice place to stop by?
i also will definitely take a look into those memberships.

This post was edited

so are neither of them a good places to visit? do you know of any places in that area ? (preferably not too far from push gardens)is that park i mentioned previously a nice place to stop by?i also will definitely take a look into those memberships.

I wouldn't go to either of those places. Have you thought about Cypress Cove in the Kissimmee area? The other locale you mentioned may be a private organization of local homeowners if you're talking about Lake Linda Circle. The Island Group - I know very little about.

This post was edited