RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

which rd were you on?

This post was edited

Probably at the nude beach. Maybe a mile but then everyone is nude there so no big deal. When I've hiked nude in the mountains or foothills more to be exact I carry my shorts like they are a side pack. That way I can cover up if needed. I'm really not into the excitement of being seen by anyone unexpectedly and Deliverance keeps coming into my head. Last time I was hiking with my dogs I heard them barking up ahead so I quickly got my shorts on and sure enough two dudes came around the corner. And they weren't your friendly "hello, how are you" type. Glad the dogs were with me.

This post was edited

Only nude hiking for me is in nudist resorts. The hiking in the mountains sounds good and my dog would love it. Need to try it when it gets warmer.

This post was edited

What is the farthest away you have gotten yourself from any kind of clothing cover up? I have been well over a mile on foot from anything more substantial to wear than my Crocs on my feet.How about the rest of you?

About a mile and half with only sunglasses on! Annual vacation at Club Orient and our daily walks on Orient Beach down to Mount Vernon and back! It was back when you could go into some of the bars and get a drink and shop at some of the stores on the beach. Sure miss Club O, Orient Beach and that ability of the freedom.

This post was edited

I must see whether I can better my previous best of a mile when on holiday in Fuerteventura in the new year.
I have also been three miles from all proper clothing with only this wrap tucked into my purse for wearing at the beach bar.
The beach bar picture was taken on a previous occasion when I had my clothing in the backpack because I had travelled to the beach by bus.

This post was edited

The "furthest" I have been from any clothing has been 6 floors in an elevator. I consider that quite a distance because you are trapped going either up or down with no control over potential stoppages and meeting other people. It was very exciting and risky.

This post was edited

The "furthest" I have been from any clothing has been 6 floors in an elevator. I consider that quite a distance because you are trapped going either up or down with no control over potential stoppages and meeting other people. It was very exciting and risky.

Most U.S. hotels have live feed cameras in the elevators, too, in case you didn't consider that. If someone had been monitoring it they could have had hotel security meet you at one of the floors to "have a chat with you about riding the elevator nude".

This post was edited

The "furthest" I have been from any clothing has been 6 floors in an elevator. I consider that quite a distance because you are trapped going either up or down with no control over potential stoppages and meeting other people. It was very exciting and risky.Most U.S. hotels have live feed cameras in the elevators, too, in case you didn't consider that. If someone had been monitoring it they could have had hotel security meet you at one of the floors to "have a chat with you about riding the elevator nude".

I don't know whether the USA is any different but in Europe nobody usually watches the live feed and the recording is only accessed after an incident to check on what really happened or as evidence.
In any case the recording is usually overwritten within about a fortnight.

This post was edited

My partner at the time ( a beaut lady who also grow up as a naturist) and I set off on an adventure to gather chillies from a bush at a old recked farm house on a large grazing property. Starting the journey meant fording the stream and our cloths where left behind. The adventure went for hours over considerable distance providing wonderful memories including exploring the recked farm house and surrounds. Eventually we returned to our cloths, decided that they were displeasing, so we snuck back home dodging traffic. A day well spent and at home we made satay, naked of course.

This post was edited

This is a cool idea and I will borrow it in the future.

This post was edited