Best naked moment in 2018

Hey folks! Since it is the end of the year, I thought of starting this discussion about the best naked moment you had in 2018. Mine is quite simple, going to an unofficial nude beach about 1 hour drive on a hot summer day, and swimming naked. What made that day so special was that the weather was wonderful, and the water was not as cold and the people I met were so friendly. I have a great memory of that day. What was yours? Share your moment. :)

This topic was edited
RE:Best naked moment in 2018

Love this question! Without a doubt, it was adding a private patio that allowed for total nudity. I had for the first time ever a complete tan and zero tan lines. We added an outdoor kitchen and it was fun to BBQ and have drinks outside in the sunshine at our own home. The hot tub was the icing on the cake.

This post was edited

2nd one was skiing down Park City after closing with a ski patrol pantless on a dare and I accepted.

This post was edited

GREAT TOPIC THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION!!!

For us its week long visits to Lake Powell, and being clothes free for the week!

This post was edited

Well a great topic,okay first time camping naked in a long time. Or sitting in a hot tub with 4-other guys just relaxing. I have to say going camping with a group of guys (50). Walking around all 4 days with just a sarong on. And hiking to the lake with my dog to play in the water. Then at night standing around the main camp fire naked with those other guys, who were also naked

This post was edited

Well a great topic,okay first time camping naked in a long time. Or sitting in a hot tub with 4-other guys just relaxing. I have to say going camping with a group of guys (50). Walking around all 4 days with just a sarong on. And hiking to the lake with my dog to play in the water. Then at night standing around the main camp fire naked with those other guys, who were also naked

This post was edited

Becoming a member of local nudist resort and meeting the nicest people there

This post was edited

Our best naked moment, by far was our trip to Cypress Cove.
We were only there for four days but our bar is raised so high now that I'm sure anywhere we visit in the future will be measured by the quality of our experience there.
The extra plus, the food was really good!!! And we are both foodies!
Everything was exceptionally clean!
All the people we met were wonderful!
Can't wait to go back!

This post was edited

Probably the weekend that I spent at Cypress Cove last. Learned to play pickle ball and met some really interesting folks. Can't wait to do it again.

This post was edited

Nude resort in Florida for a week, had a great time. Having nude home parties with new friends we have never met, best way to make friends.

This post was edited

Our best naked moment, by far was our trip to Cypress Cove.We were only there for four days but our bar is raised so high now that I'm sure anywhere we visit in the future will be measured by the quality of our experience there.The extra plus, the food was really good!!! And we are both foodies!Everything was exceptionally clean!All the people we met were wonderful!Can't wait to go back!

That place is awesome isn't it. Wish I could go a lot more than I do. And I always hate leaving.

This post was edited