RE:Do ball stretchers stretch or are they just called that?

Worth a try any way

This post was edited

Im curious if ball stretchers extend the length of the scrotum. After I got a vasectomy one ball is riding higher, not an issue but I would appreciate learning if and how the the weights help.Same issue but my surgery was a hernia repair. I just may look into using weights.

I have the same issue with a hernia repair surgery. Actually had 2 operations because the first surgery was REALLY botched, long story, but that is the damage was done. Then 9 months later had to have the botched surgery fixed along with actually getting the hernia repaired by a GREAT surgeon. My balls used to hang really low and heavy before the surgery(my balls were actually damaged) and then much tighter to my body afterward. I have done manual stretches, neoprene/leather/weighted, etc. type stretchers, and most other methods of ball stretching. I can definitely says it works and it does feel great and I also saw great results. My problem was/is that I will get in a routine for a while and see results and then for some reason fall out of it. You can actually gain at lot of permanent hang to your balls but the key is sticking to the routine consistently for long periods. Check out this guide. https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-johansens-ball-stretching-guide/? It's full of great information.

This post was edited

Well worth doing

This post was edited

manual tugging works too, i want mine to hang like donkey balls well maybe not to my knees but some nice hangers to grab hold of.

This post was edited

I have recently gotten into cock and ball pumping. Changed the entire appearance of my set and main guy! Balls extra sensitive - and can get as big as tennis balls... I had the genital of the statue of David... now much happier - - highly recommend!!

This post was edited

After you pump them up, how long do the stay pumped? I assume they go down a little at a time?
Any pain or soreness the next day?
Thanks,

This post was edited

Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

This post was edited

Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

This post was edited

The best way to increase ball size is to massage them. To do that you need to squeeze your scrotum above your balls and below the top of the scrotum. Then invert them so they are pointed up and massage them lightly for about 3 minutes twice a day. You will begin to see an increase in their size in about a week, if not sooner. Once you attain the ball size you are comfortable with go to a weekly massage.

This post was edited

The best way to increase ball size is to massage them. To do that you need to squeeze your scrotum above your balls and below the top of the scrotum. Then invert them so they are pointed up and massage them lightly for about 3 minutes twice a day. You will begin to see an increase in their size in about a week, if not sooner. Once you attain the ball size you are comfortable with go to a weekly massage.

This post was edited