Do ball stretchers stretch or are they just called that?

Im curious if ball stretchers extend the length of the scrotum. After I got a vasectomy one ball is riding higher, not an issue but I would appreciate learning if and how the the weights help.

This topic was edited
RE:Do ball stretchers stretch or are they just called that?

I'e been using ball weights for a couple of years and they do work. They feel great too

This post was edited

love to try them

This post was edited

Man they do work! I have worn them for several years and am very happy with the results!

This post was edited

Im curious if ball stretchers extend the length of the scrotum. After I got a vasectomy one ball is riding higher, not an issue but I would appreciate learning if and how the the weights help.

Same issue but my surgery was a hernia repair. I just may look into using weights.

This post was edited

Something warm works too

This post was edited

They do make balls hang lower I can wear 3lbs 10oz over night no problem. If you are thinking of starting start light as is 8 or 10oz for 1 hour it will feel heavy at first you will adapt quickly. But be warned they are addictive.i can wear 5lbs 10oz for an hour.that will feel light in a week.total stretch is 5inches.it took two years to get to this point but well worth it.

This post was edited

How long does it take to see results?

This post was edited

I've bought several types lately......which ones do you think work the best?

This post was edited

I had a hernia operation and my left ball tried to retreat to the cave like a turtle a started wearing one weight to remedy the problem it worked temporarily but wearing one weight gets very comfortable so I have no problem wearing one.however it is addictive and feels very nice so most days I wear more than one.these pictures won't say up long.

This post was edited

I wonder if weights will stretch your penis too. And is it a lasting result if it does?

This post was edited