RE:GC numbers

We prefer not to post GC numbers with our photos, sorry.If you want to know a few message us.

Understood. I was just curious (and lazy). Is it okay if I send you a friend request on GC?

This post was edited

It would be fun to go on a trip like that! Does my 4WD Cherokee qualify?

This post was edited

Absolutely you'd have a blast in your 4 WD Cherokee. My little '01 Cherokee Scout has been on some pretty tough trails and does great. Only reason I'm selling it to my grandson is so I can get a new one! ;D

This post was edited

Sounds like a great trip. I hope to get away and wander the desert in 4x this spring as well. Love the pics. The scenery looked great.

This post was edited

We like to take our 2016 Colorado 4x4 out to ghost towns here in NV and CA and walk around nude. There are other four wheel drive trails that we like to go on but would rather have another 4x4 vehicle with us following. Never know when we might have to get winched out.

This post was edited

I've gotten to the point where I feel okay with getting out of spots I may get stuck in and going out on my own BUT, it's always better to be out there with someone else, Just in case! It will be fun when our grandson takes over my Jeep, I get a new one and we go out on our own. I like going out with the guys I used to work with but we are always at the mercy of the trail boss and sometimes we like just enjoying the places we stop and want to explore those areas before hitting the trail.

This picture is of me navigating my Jeep over a step that's a little tricky. You have to hug the wall on the left because the trail breaks free about 3-4 ft to the right and there's a 2-300 ft drop almost straight down. Besides, it's fun to navigate the steps! This is a challenging step because of the cliff drop off to the right but isn't one of the toughest on the trails we've taken. My buddies and I are really suprised at how well this little Jeep does on some "Moderate" and "Severe" trails. I've learned a lot in the 11 years we've been going out there.

This post was edited

Has anyone ever been out to Sandstone Canyon, Anza-Borrego CA? it looks like a nice 4x4 road but would like to hear from others on if it is worth it or not.

This post was edited

My wife and I will be venturing out to Borrego Springs in the Spring. I'm hoping to be out there for about 4-5 days. Exploring some trails, a day visit to DeAnza Springs Resort, a round of golf and then another day out on a trail to get naked out in nature. We'll check Sandstone Cyn out and see what it's like and report back!

;D

In late March we take our annual trip to Death Valley but this year we are switching things up a bit and going to Borrego Springs. Not sure what trails our Trail Boss has in store for us but I'm sure he's picked a couple of nice ones. I'll report back on those as well. Really hoping to get may wife comfortable with 4x4ing, off roading nude and the desert! :DDD

This post was edited

I found theses video on YouTub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxj6c7SYvCs and I don't think my truck would make it. The I saw this second video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2G6pUfJWA&t=120s it looks much better. The first video looks like you will need a jeep that is lifted up high and are very good at driving it. It also looks like you will need friends to come along with you to help you through some of the rocky areas.

The second video is more my speed. I have driven on some 4x4 roads (no means any good at it yet) and think this would be a much better route.
Let me know what you think of the two videos.

This post was edited

I've been watching various videos and just watched both of your videos from the links you provided. Sandstone Cyn is one I'm sure we'll take on the "guy's" trip but Fish Creek looks like one I may take my wife on when we're there as soon as it warms up . The first rock crawl on the Sandstone Cyn video is from a rock slide in 2017. Some of these are fun and test your technical skills. My '01 Cherokee Scout is small and narrow and lots of times I can go around large rocks instead of over them. Hoping to take my Go Pro camera and get some good footage of our trip.

This post was edited