any guys here into wearing a chasity cage?

I wear one a lot love the weight and the feel of the steel, very often I wear it to work just wondering if any other guys are into them??

This topic was edited
RE:any guys here into wearing a chasity cage?

I have worn cages on and off, I also love the feeling of it.

This post was edited

They are scary ! I may like it. So no for me, I will stick to rings.

This post was edited

I did try one for a while. I even slept in it. Like so many it attempts to hold my cock down by securing it to a cock ring (round the base of both cock and balls). I found it didn't really work. When I got erect it just lifted my balls up.

This post was edited

I have suffered from ED in recent years but my mind is still active and I get horney. So hand goes down under the covers. But it then takes ages and I'm knackered next morning. This was happening very often and effecting my day and sleep. What to do? I then saw an article about chastity devices and thought this may be the solution. I have tried 3 different ones and although I have been sleeping with one on, which has reduced the masturbation. I want to wear one for longer periods. I have ordered a made to measure one from Mature Metal in the US and am awaiting delivery within the next fortnight. It was expensive but if it helps with both the masturbation and ED (i.e. my sexual experiences being less frequent due to the cage) it will be worth it.

This post was edited

I've worn one for up to 6 months. Eventually learned to cum without getting hard, especially while being fucked.

This post was edited

that's a great question yes I am cut and now you mention it I haven't seen any un cut cocks in a cage.

This post was edited

I have suffered from ED in recent years but my mind is still active and I get horney. So hand goes down under the covers. But it then takes ages and I'm knackered next morning. This was happening very often and effecting my day and sleep. What to do? I then saw an article about chastity devices and thought this may be the solution. I have tried 3 different ones and although I have been sleeping with one on, which has reduced the masturbation. I want to wear one for longer periods. I have ordered a made to measure one from Mature Metal in the US and am awaiting delivery within the next fortnight. It was expensive but if it helps with both the masturbation and ED (i.e. my sexual experiences being less frequent due to the cage) it will be worth it.

I would **LOVE** to be your Key Holder!

This post was edited

I've worn one for up to 6 months. Eventually learned to cum without getting hard, especially while being fucked.

Yummy! :)

This post was edited

I pull my foreskin back enough so the urethra is exposed. Makes it easier to pee and ejaculate.

This post was edited

Ive been locked 24x7 for the last 6months in a short stainless steel cage. I love my cage and feel very comfortable wearing it.

This post was edited