When it's nighttime...

You are at your favorite resort, the Moon is watching over, outside the temperature is still comfortable warm enough to be free from clothes outside and you don't have to get up early the next day.

What are some of your favorite things to do?

Sit around a campfire? Gaze at the Stars? Have a drink with friends at the clubhouse? Play board or card games? ...

This topic was edited
RE:When it's nighttime...

Visit in the hot tub! One of my most special times was visiting with a new female friend until 2AM under the stars and dark night sky!

This post was edited

You are at your favorite resort, the Moon is watching over, outside the temperature is still comfortable warm enough to be free from clothes outside and you don't have to get up early the next day.What are some of your favorite things to do?Sit around a campfire? Gaze at the Stars? Have a drink with friends at the clubhouse? Play board or card games? ...

Our favorite thing to do is sit around the fire ring with a glass of wine or favorite drink and talk quietly. We enjoy our alone time and don't always need to have friends present but a select few is always fun.

This post was edited

At Cypress Cove which is my go to nudist resort I like either sitting by the pool that's gently lit or in the hot tub conversing with newly met friends over a glass of wine. I've had some very interesting conversations in the hot tub and met some really nice people there.

This post was edited

Our favorite thing to do is sit around the fire ring with a glass of wine or favorite drink and talk quietly. We enjoy our alone time and don't always need to have friends present but a select few is always fun.

Yes, at the club we didn't have a fire ring, but we'd have our battery lantern on along with the portable radio on to KNX News Radio. We would just sit, enjoy the warm summer air, have cocktails and be grateful we had each other on a night like that.

This post was edited