What TV show(s) are you currently watching?

What TV show or shows are you currently watching? If none, what was the last one you watched? :-))

This topic was edited
RE:What TV show(s) are you currently watching?

At the moment second season of 'Anne with an E' and 'Leathal Weapon', and the third season of 'Gotham' :-))

This post was edited

The last one we have watch is about two months ago ;We took the time to look again the whole serie of " Keeping up appearances " a British sitcom with Patricia Routledge and Clive Swift. .. so a nice serie to look at from time to time. The actors who play in that show are simply majestuous and play their roles with a touch of incomparable humor

My partner is not really a fan, but I love Mrs. Bucket. No, sorry, Mrs. Bouquet :-D

Have the complete 'Keeping Up Appearances' serie on dvd :-))

This post was edited

Since yesterday season 4 of Gotham and rererewatching Road To Avonlea :-))

This post was edited

Two of our recent shows are in their second season.
Punisher on Netflix (Marvel action) and the Incredible Mrs Maisel (comedy drama) on Amazon!
Both are excellent!

This post was edited

Two of our recent shows are in their second season.Punisher on Netflix (Marvel action) and the Incredible Mrs Maisel (comedy drama) on Amazon!Both are excellent!

Forgot to mention Mrs. Maisel. Love that show.

This post was edited

I'm not a big tv or movie watcher. My wife on the other hand..... Loves it. So whatever my wife has on I glance at. Only shows I really care for is Outdoor Man and followed up by Cool Kids on Friday nights.

This post was edited

Glow.

This post was edited

Rewatching some favorite TV shows we have on DVD and never get tired of: Lost, Airwolf and Friends :-))

This post was edited

My wife and I watch a lot of the Hgtv shows. I'm in residential construction and we have built some speck homes so we enjoy watching those types of shows. I also like the history channel. Not that I'm a history buff, im not, but I like the show American pickers and a few others that come on that channel. The series , the men who built america, is a very interesting series!!!! There's also a series, the food that built america, also very very interesting!!!!

This post was edited

We tend to stay on Netfilx and prime. Two of our favorites are Yellowstone and Longmire. Several months back we were glued to Texas Rising and Hell on Wheels.

This post was edited