First nude drive

I was able to finally drive nude for the first time last night. I found it a lot of fun and also really nerve racking. I was wondering does the nerves calm down after driving nude often enough? I am kinda nervous about driving nude while on a busy freeway even at night. Does anyone have any advice on how I can drive nude even at night?

This topic was edited
RE:First nude drive

I see you live in the USA so doing this could cause you problems depending what your laws say and, what the Police think while in the UK where I live it is all right to do it.

My first nude drive was during the day and after this time I got more calm each time I drive nude and now it is second natured to do it.

Remember an night time people will only realise if they really look that you are topless with car/street lights. so very unlikely any body will see you are driving nude.

This post was edited

Driving nude does get easier, less nerve racking, and more enjoyable the more you do it,

The first thing you will notice is that people don't notice.

Driving at night is easiest as you probably can't even see you're naked yourself, let alone anyone else. When you drive past street lights etc. you're not there long enough for people to see. You just have to be careful in queues if you stop near lights but that's all. Most of my naked driving is at night on my commute home in the winter.

Because of my route, in daylight much of my commute is done with my shirt still on. I found that I sometimes get funny looks shirtless but nobody knows when I'm bottomless.

When I do get to drive naked it is so much nicer than when I keep my shirt on.

When my shirt is on, nobody can see anything anyway. When I'm naked, I have shorts near by just for when passing busses

This post was edited

When I'm naked, I have shorts near by just for when passing busses

When passing busses/coaches remember that unless the driver is looking in the mirror which s/he should only really be doing if he/she is going to change lanes someone will have to look with their head turned more than 90 degree and looking down to see you through the windscreen and even then it will be very hard for them to tell you are nude as it will be only a second or two for them to see.

So unless you are stopped by a stationary bus/coach or moving at the same speed it will be nearly impossible for anybody to see you nude.

This post was edited

When passing busses/coaches remember that unless the driver is looking in the mirror which s/he should only really be doing if he/she is going to change lanes someone will have to look with their head turned more than 90 degree and looking down to see you through the windscreen and even then it will be very hard for them to tell you are nude as it will be only a second or two for them to see.So unless you are stopped by a stationary bus/coach or moving at the same speed it will be nearly impossible for anybody to see you nude.

All passengers have to do is glance sideways to see in through the passenger window to be able to see everything.

However, has you said, they only get the chance if the speed differences are small, i.e. I'm overtaking it slowly. Normally when overtaking a bus, or anything else I do it too quickly for them to get a chance

This post was edited

So far i have had my pants down to my ankles but still "on" and shirt off.. Eventually i would like to get to where I can drive with everything off but shoes. I appreciate the advice

This post was edited

So far i have had my pants down to my ankles but still "on" and shirt off.. Eventually i would like to get to where I can drive with everything off but shoes. I appreciate the advice

I have never done that - it sounds far too dangerous on the busy roads I have used.
I'm always either fully dressed or totally naked - no point in anything else, especially as clothing round the feet can prevent proper control of the vehicle (unless you have a disabled adapted one with all hand controls).

This post was edited

Here in the UK that would definitely be illegal because you would not have proper control of your vehicle with your pants round your ankles. Driving completely naked (or being naked in public) is not illegal! So it's much better from all points of view. One possibility for anyone who fears getting caught is to wear a kilt and then undo it and literally unwrap yourself once in your driving seat. You can wrap it round yourself if stopped. And it won't get in the way of the peddles.

This post was edited

My first nude drive was early in my nudist life. I drove to a wood, went for a walk and disposed of all my clothes. Then I drove home naked and without ant hope of covering myself. As I arrived in the forecourt shared with my neighbours they were washing their cars. I had no option but to drive in, park and get out of the car. Just as I was hiding behind the (open) driver's door she came over to talk to me. She had no reaction to me being naked and hasn't mentioned it since. It didn't put me off driving naked, often getting into or out of the car naked in that shared forecourt.

This post was edited

I actually made this video of my first nude drive.

This post was edited

Regardless of gender being topless is legal, so i have a pair of loose easy slip on shorts just in case. It has happened that a ride program, and have been pulled over before. That is my best tip for you

This post was edited