RE: Nude Home Improvement

I've painted here in the nude, Have vacuumed nude, etc, etc.
You can see in some of my pictures that I also like to build things while nude, oh yeah and hellped build the Ballroom at WildWood's Resort in the nude as well.
Is just great been able to do it all in the nude, just watch out for Power Tools LoL
xoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

We continue to redecorate on a weekly basis. We try and spread our "spending" money out throughout the month to do things to the house. Today, we were out and bought some pictures and an area rug for our bedroom. I backed the car into the garage and then came inside ... and stripped! My wife laughed cuz she came in a few seconds behind me to put her purse down and we met in the entry way ... me naked ... her not! I said to her ... "I WON!" I unloaded the car of the things we bought, she turned her car around and put it in the garage. We went into the bedroom and then she said ... "wait, I gotta take these clothes off before we start." She did, we did our redecorating naked! She's finding that she's not necessarily more productive while naked but much more comfortable! :D

This post was edited

She's finding that she's not necessarily more productive while naked but much more comfortable! :DYou should not be wanting more children at your age.

This post was edited

I recently built a new 8' tall cabinet in my master bathroom, mostly nude. It had to be built in place, as the completed size would have prevented being able to get it through the doorways. I had to do all the major cuts outside(clothed), then bring them in for assembly in place. This has greatly improved the storage capacity in the bathroom in an otherwise unused corner space.

This post was edited
RE:Nude Home Improvement

Me too! But for me its mostly cleaning and other light maintenance...

This post was edited

My latest project is the stripping, sanding, reassembly, and painting of an antique rocking chair. Most of it was done while nude, even the stripping. The safe strippers available now do not burn bare skin so any that gets on you comes off in the shower. Sanding dust does not contaminate clothing if you are not wearing any, and paint overspray falls into the same category.
Last summer and fall I took up the near 100 year old maple flooring in a house to be razed, ran it through my drum sander, and reinstalled it in my bedroom. When possible, it was done while nude. It is much cooler working that way.

This post was edited

I recently built a new 8' tall cabinet in my master bathroom, mostly nude. It had to be built in place, as the completed size would have prevented being able to get it through the doorways. I had to do all the major cuts outside(clothed), then bring them in for assembly in place. This has greatly improved the storage capacity in the bathroom in an otherwise unused corner space.

I make more space by reducing my clothing supply. Muck easier.

This post was edited

At my prior house...I built a set of wall cabinets for the laundry. They were 8 ft long and and 8 ft high for half the wall. Putting it up was a real pain. I built them on the porch out of old shelving I had gathered. This is about 1/3rd complete.

This post was edited

I recently built a new 8' tall cabinet in my master bathroom, mostly nude. It had to be built in place, as the completed size would have prevented being able to get it through the doorways. I had to do all the major cuts outside(clothed), then bring them in for assembly in place. This has greatly improved the storage capacity in the bathroom in an otherwise unused corner space.I make more space by reducing my clothing supply. Muck easier.

I don't keep any clothing in the master bathroom. It was mainly for bathroom supplies/necessities, towels, soap, toilet paper, and stuff like that..

This post was edited

I recently built a new 8' tall cabinet in my master bathroom, mostly nude. It had to be built in place, as the completed size would have prevented being able to get it through the doorways. I had to do all the major cuts outside(clothed), then bring them in for assembly in place. This has greatly improved the storage capacity in the bathroom in an otherwise unused corner space.I make more space by reducing my clothing supply. Muck easier.I don't keep any clothing in the master bathroom. It was mainly for bathroom supplies/necessities, towels, soap, toilet paper, and stuff like that..

Sorry. Thought it said bedroom.

This post was edited