Nude Home Improvement

Last Friday, I was assembling some new bar stools (there's a pic in my profile) and I realized that I really really detest working on things around the house, unless I'm doing it naked. I'm convinced it's the only way I'm going to get anything done around here..
Anyone else think that way, too? (Just stay out of the attic.. trust me!)

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Home Improvement

I found recently that painting in the nude is a good idea. I don't know about you but whenever I'm painting a room I seem to end up with more paint on me than on the walls. This used to mean having clothes for painting but if you're painting is going to take a few consecutive days you either have to have more than 1 set, or wash and dry them really quickly. I found that paint actually washes off skin really easily in the shower so painting in the nude saves time and effort on the washing front.I Always take down the curtains when I paint, and don't live in an area where I can show myself to the neighbors while I'm nude. It would make sense to mask over the windows and then - hell I think I'll try it! Good idea.

This post was edited

I enjoy working in the nude as well. Sweeping vacuuming, mopping etc.
I have even worked in the attic nude, but only because I do not have fiberglass insulation, and because it was 102 degrees out but I needed to fix some wires. I sweat a lot but brought a fan so the evaporative cooling effect was much greater.
Stay naked!

This post was edited

I found recently that painting in the nude is a good idea. I don't know about you but whenever I'm painting a room I seem to end up with more paint on me than on the walls. This used to mean having clothes for painting but if you're painting is going to take a few consecutive days you either have to have more than 1 set, or wash and dry them really quickly. I found that paint actually washes off skin really easily in the shower so painting in the nude saves time and effort on the washing front.Not sure if you have WD40 on that side of the Pond, but if you miss getting some paint off of you in the shower, that works great. Any lubricating spray would probably work as well. If you'd like to help paint our 1328 sq. ft. 1-story home, you're welcome to come on out. We are totally private. You and your wife are welcome as is anyone who would like to help. I'll prepare food for anyone who does come out out. We do have a pool (33 ft. x 18 ft), 8x8 hot tub among other things here. We put together our 6-ft. picnic table au natural as well. The only time clothes are put on is when we have to go into town for any thing.

This post was edited

I am about to finish a kitchen remodel, done mostly nude. I rebuilt from bare studs, including plumbing, wiring, insulation, drywall, hardwood floor, and custom cabinets. I only got dressed when I had help that wouldn't understand. And yes I did both insulation and soldering copper nude.

This post was edited

no doubt about it painting it is ! and when need be painters plastic on the windows works well.

This post was edited

Just ask my wife ... she'll tell ya that I'm MUCH MORE productive with a "honey do" list if I can be naked! hahaha :D

This post was edited

I always like to powerwash the deck au natural

This post was edited

Nude is the only way to work and it saves a lot of expense with washing clothes.
Do remember to wear safety footwear and goggles where necessary. Safety must alwaystake priority over comfortor fashion.

This post was edited

We recently built a deck by the pool this way. We only worked out there 3 hours a day due to our endurance and the heat/weather.

This post was edited

Everything done around the house is done nude. Her and I do it all. We have done 2 complete bathroom gut jobs. Remodeled our basement. Moved walls. And much more. Yard work is done nude as well.

This post was edited