RE:Retirement

I too am nude most of the day and i find myself unconsciously fondling myself quite often. No harm done i suppose and my wife never mentions it. Ironically though, when im at nudist venues or with others i dont have the tendency to do it.

This post was edited

At work I had to wear formal clothes - a suit, shirt and tie. On the day I retired I stripped off on the way home and made a bonfire of my work clothes. Then I had 4 suits. Now I have one (for weddings and funerals). It was a few years before I could really get into nudism, after my wife died. I too spend a lot of time naked at home and go on many nude holidays each year. My clothing has changed - to things I might need to wear if going out whilst on holiday. It's T shirts and mini kilts or a cloth worn as a toga.

This post was edited

At work I had to wear formal clothes - a suit, shirt and tie. On the day I retired I stripped off on the way home and made a bonfire of my work clothes. Then I had 4 suits. Now I have one (for weddings and funerals). It was a few years before I could really get into nudism, after my wife died. I too spend a lot of time naked at home and go on many nude holidays each year. My clothing has changed - to things I might need to wear if going out whilst on holiday. It's T shirts and mini kilts or a cloth worn as a toga.

Then you rarely wear shorts or slacks? Did yo7 get rid of most of what you had?

This post was edited

I have been retired 2 years and I find laundry bill has gone way down.if you don't wear them they don't get dirty.lol

This post was edited

I have been retired 2 years and I find laundry bill has gone way down.if you don't wear them they don't get dirty.lol

Have you also reduced your clothing supply?

This post was edited

Less. Practically all the underwear has gone all the oldest stuff has been dumped.

This post was edited

Did you have clothing that you wore primarily for work?
If so, did you get rid of if?

This post was edited

I've been retired 13 years. Home nudist for most of those. Until marriage got rocky a couple years ago Now recently divorced and nude all the time. The freedom is so great, and helpful and healing. Now meeting and bonding and entering the next phase of life,naked. I would never have thought this path could be so rewarding.

This post was edited

Regarding my clothes, First my dresser has 4 drawers and 3 are empty. closest is 75% empty. I do have a jacket but spend my winter's in Arizona (Magic Circle) sometimes I do just walk the dog with shorts. Alas I have to be cognizant of myself as I just walked outside in my birthday suit totally oblivious cause I spent so much time it has just become normal to me. Oh and I am barefoot 90% of the time (except AZ)....might as well go all the way if your changing your life style

This post was edited

I've been a jobless person only since Christmas and like the rest of you, I have very little need for all the clothes I have stuffed into closets here and there. My intention is to wear clothing only when environmentally necessary. Really enjoying the retired life so far.

This post was edited