Dating

I am currently dating a home nudist girl.
We been dating for a month but i have never meet her in person, just through messages/google/hang-out. She wants me to buy her a Steam card so we can video chat.
Should I??

This topic was edited
RE:Dating

Can't you video chat through Hangouts? Anyone asking for gift cards immediately raises red flags.

This post was edited

No. If she's sufficiently internet-savvy and equipped to do virtual dating, she's got lots of free ways to video chat. Have you spoken on the phone? If not, ask to do so. If she says she cannot place the call, ask for a number and time at which you can call her. If reasons emerge why a phone call is not possible, I'd give it 99.5% this is a scam.

This post was edited

I have been dating a girl for 3 months now, we talk on FB messenger every day and have video chat a couple of times there. We are both really satisfied that each other is true to their word so we have no hesitation when we meet in 3 weeks time. If you are asking this question you must have strong concerns about who she really is. So use a free video chat is my advice.

I hope all works out for you and be very truthful about any concerns.

This post was edited

I am currently dating a home nudist girl.We been dating for a month but i have never meet her in person, just through messages/google/hang-out. She wants me to buy her a Steam card so we can video chat.Should I??

No! I did similar and was lured in a lurid situation where she wanted me to watch her masturbate with various objects! When i got embarassed she insisted i show my penis and fondle myself! BE CAREFUL , YOU HAVE BEEN WARNRD!

This post was edited

No. If she's sufficiently internet-savvy and equipped to do virtual dating, she's got lots of free ways to video chat. Have you spoken on the phone? If not, ask to do so. If she says she cannot place the call, ask for a number and time at which you can call her. If reasons emerge why a phone call is not possible, I'd give it 99.5% this is a scam.

You sound like youre the expert! Sicko

This post was edited

I am currently dating a home nudist girl.We been dating for a month but i have never meet her in person, just through messages/google/hang-out. She wants me to buy her a Steam card so we can video chat.Should I??

Seriously?? Tell her to download Skype!!

This post was edited

You've never met in person? You're not dating. You're messaging with a stranger.

This post was edited

Sounds like a con to me. Ive read a number of stories about men getting conned in very similar ways. Hope Im wrong.

This post was edited

You sound like youre the expert! Sicko
I have not done online dating, but I've found the request for a phone call to be an effective way to sort out scam from real responses to Craigslist rental ads, which are surprisingly frequent targets of scammers.

This post was edited

I appreciate all the help
Here is her profile name:
Christy78841

This post was edited