RE:Doggie Roll Call

Let's have everyone list their breed(s) of dogs and age.I'll start. We have a 3 year old Weimaraner. Still acts like a puppy.

We have a Boxer & a Daine mix. Big sweet babies.

This post was edited

Our dog, Lucy, is Rottweiler - only thing is she also has some Burmese Mountain Dog (which accounts for the white on her chest) and some Mastiff. She's a sweet heart. Not as active as she used to be. But we love her.

This post was edited

I have 4 yr old red heelers. They are bro and sis from the same litter. Rescued them. June Bug and Hoss say hi from Oklahoma.

This post was edited

Thank you. Just like blue heelers...but better. Lol

This post was edited

One pappion mix, one blue heeler, three white labs.

This post was edited

Akita Husky, almost 3 and a half

This post was edited
RE: Doggie Roll Call

I have two wonderful, amazing babies, Honey and BoBeaux.
Honey is a miniature golden doodle that I got from a friend who could no longer care for her like she deserved. BoBeaux is a beagle mixed breed that someone literally dumped in our backyard. He was here for two days before we knew about him.
I dont know what I would have done without them last year; they helped me through some very difficult times.

This post was edited
RE: Doggie Roll Call

Boxers. Not the kind you wear! ;)

This post was edited

Two currently in the house. My 1-1/2 yo Great Dane (Duke). Roommates 2 yo Weimaraner (Ruby).

And this Weimar has more energy than any two (combined) of my previous four Weimars.

This post was edited

I have a pound mix. Terrior mix of some kind. Short legs. Not a farm dog and not very smart. But we love her anyway.

This post was edited