RE: Doggie Roll Call

I have a beagle/pit mix. She showed up at my doorstep 4 years ago and decided to stay. At the time I had a 11 year old Welsh springer who has since past.

This post was edited

I have a 1 yr old Great Pyrenees.

This post was edited

We have a 2 year old St Bernard

This post was edited

Two Japanese Chin. 9 and 4 years old. The 9 year old has the energy of a puppy. The 4 year old is a little more laid back. The 9 year old is also a therapy dog in addition to having her AKC CGC certificate.

This post was edited

Let's have everyone list their breed(s) of dogs and age.I'll start. We have a 3 year old Weimaraner. Still acts like a puppy.I have a two year old Golden Retriever named "Fritters" who is the joy of my life! She appeared with my Childrens' choir on stage, in our Christmas concert , when she was just 6 months old and stole the show as if she was trained to act on cue when the children were singing a song about their naughty puppy to Santa! Since then she is the choir mascot and appears in most of our concerts at the end .

This post was edited

we have 2 pitbulls the male is 4 1/2 yrs old the female is 6 1/2 yrs old there awesome dogs they think there little lap dogs and snuggle up on our laps when we are on our couch or recliners ...lol

This post was edited

I have 2X 3 year old Jack Russians hehe( they have other mixes in them) Emma and Dottie the most lovable dogs ever

This post was edited

I have two rescue pups. Sprout is a 5 year old terrier mix and Caddy is an 11 year old senior citizen (like me) long haired dachshund. They have been great companions and yes they are pretty spoiled. I posted a picture of hair cut day last weekend. The weather will start to chill soon so I wanted to get this job out of the way outside while it was still nice.

This post was edited
RE:Doggie Roll Call

160 lb Dane/Mastiff mix named Asmodeus. Very dark, very handsome, very big.

This post was edited
RE:Doggie Roll Call

A Dane/ Rottweiler mix named Ozzy.

This post was edited