RE: Doggie Roll Call

I have an Australian cattle dog, Bluedog.

This post was edited

An eleven months old,beauceron.

This post was edited

We have a collie Cross (6 yrs), a stafforshire bull terrier cross(4)and a dalmatian (2). They are all rescue dogs.

This post was edited

Let's have everyone list their breed(s) of dogs and age.I'll start. We have a 3 year old Weimaraner. Still acts like a puppy.I have a strange little blind rescue dog. He's probably part bichon, but the rest I have no idea. Sometimes I'm not at all sure he's even a dog. He's around 11, but being a rescue, that's a mystery too.

This post was edited

I have one 11 year old German Shepherd/husky mix named Boo Boo and one 7 year old Belgium Malinois named Sasha.

This post was edited

I have an 11-year old bluetick hound named Dixie. It's starting to get hard for her to navigate the stairs.

This post was edited

I had two boxers and a Boston terrier, I had to put the Boston down a year and half ago, she was 14 and my female Boxer passed in January this year. Getting a Boxer pup in two weeks, will be interesting to house brake and train another pup has been so long.

This post was edited

Minnie long haired Dachshund, tan shaded red; Max is 8 years old; I call him my German pin-up boy, as he is named after the very handsome German actor, Max Riemelt - same hair color!... I have had a dachshund in my life since I was seven - couldn't be without one, and he is totally accepting of my nudity - obviously a Berliner at heart!

This post was edited

We have a Staffordshire bull Crossed with an English Bull, he is 2 years old and called Henry.

This post was edited

I used to have a Saluki. Now I am dog less but will be looking for a rescue dog as soon as my fences are repaired.

This post was edited