RE: Doggie Roll Call

Our "Holly" is an American Cocker Spaniel. Three years old and very smart. Too smart as she decides for herslf what she wants to do or not. But she also loves to cuddle up so all good. Picture posted.

This post was edited

I have 4 cavalier king charles spaniels. One is featured in my photo album if you can spot her. =)

This post was edited

2Boxers. 1AKC and 1mix. 4 and 5 to.

This post was edited

i have a 8 year old Weimaraner bitch called Jasmine, 2 English Springer Spaniel bitches 3 years old called Bracken & Poppyand i have a 7 month old Cocker Spaniel dog called Harry.

This post was edited

I have a nearly 3-year-old female Belgian Malinois. She is my service dog, and the light of my life! (Well, her and my girlfriend, lol!)

I have one of those too. Her name is Sasha and she is about 7 years old. Absolutely fantastic little pain in my ass. Lol She isnt my service dog tho.
Also have a 12 year old German Shepherd/Husky named Boo Boo.

This post was edited

Let's have everyone list their breed(s) of dogs and age.I'll start. We have a 3 year old Weimaraner. Still acts like a puppy.I have Pomeranian (4years old), Pug (3 years old) and Jack Russell cross Chihuahua Merles (Jackawawa 3 years old recused) I am dog lover and I am dog groomer :)
planning another pug or frenchie me think lol

This post was edited

We have been adopting retired racing Greyhounds since we bought our house in 1998. We currently have our fourth (a 13.5 year old male named Johnny Be Goode) and our fifth (an 11 year old female named Cella). Our male is getting hind end weakness and we have a loaned wheelchair to see if he wants to use one for longer walks. Our female is a 2 year survivor of bone cancer, and gets along on three legs. They are the best dogs we could ask for, even if they are forced to slow way down now. Winter used to be their favorite time, but now they both struggle with the snow and ice and can't wait for spring.

This post was edited

Yes, any Mal owner will agree. They are a wonderful, lovable, adorable pain in the butt that you just cannot live without. This is my second Maligator, lol. My first one passed away years ago, and I missed her a lot. When I was diagnosed with combat-related PTSD and told that I should consider a service dog I knew I wanted another Mal. She may chew everything to shreds, and run full-speed circles around my apartment at the worst possible moments, but she is part of what helps me cope...and I love her dearly!

True that. Sasha really isnt all that bad i suppose. Lol besides her overwhelming compulsion to step on my face at 3AM. She is my first Mal but iv very quickly discovered my favorite breed of dog.
Thats great. Im glad she can help you cope. I cant even begin to imagine what PTSD is like. But leave it to a dog to make that situation all but disapear completely.

This post was edited

A Great Dane and a Pitty.

This post was edited

Let's have everyone list their breed(s) of dogs and age.I'll start. We have a 3 year old Weimaraner. Still acts like a puppy.

This post was edited