RE: Doggie Roll Call

We have a 10 year old British Bulldog.
My little girl

This post was edited

Mith, 3yo black lab/chow mix. Has no clue how to be a lab as he doesnt fetch, doesnt catch, and has only recently started to swim. Still love him though :-)

I've also got a cat who thinks he's a dog as he'll growl when someone rings the doorbell (yes growl, not hiss).

This post was edited

I have 4 greyhounds. Three raced and one would not train. The first three I got are now 8 years old and the "baby" will be 5 in July. Hope to meet other gryhound owners or other interested in the breed.

This post was edited

We have Shelby, an loving and beautiful 8 year old who is a mix breed. Sheand her 4 bothers werethe result of a neighborhood indiscretion or if you want to call it "an afternoon delight for the father". Her mother was a yellow lab/beagle mix and her father was a golden retriever.

This post was edited

German Shepherd mixed with Bull Mastiff

This post was edited

After loosing my 11yo Dal dog to my X-partner some months ago,l have just rehomed/adopted an awsum 4yo pure breed 'yellow' spotted Dalmation Dognamed 'Bobby'. TBh hes far better company & cheaper to keep than my X ever was!lol

This post was edited

I have 4 yrs old Golden Retriever, she will be puppy untill all her life I guess.
She is the friendliest dog that I ever had.

This post was edited

2,5 year old german shepherd

This post was edited

we have two bernese mountain dogs Gryphon and Gandalf. Gryphon is 4, and her buddy Gandalf is 2 now. She weighs 105 and he is 140 and growing.

This post was edited

Two Boxers and a Doberman.

This post was edited