RE: Dog Snobs

Read them all not one mutt in the list! :)Leo and Satch, one pomm cross and one who knows what. 13 years old and still going strong.

I have a mutt - a Belgian Shepherd/Welsh border collie cross! EURO 20.00 rescue dog!

This post was edited

I have 5 months old Dogo argentino, and before that I had a mixed breed dog who lived for 11 years.

This post was edited
RE: Reply

12 y/o Boston Terrier and son has a two y/o boxer that the old man has to take care of, will get another Boston

This post was edited
Doggie Call Roll

Two of the sweetest dogs in the world - both Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

This post was edited
Re; Doggie roll call

I have 2, 4 legged children. I have a Yorkie 9 yr young girl Natasha and I just got a Golden retriver mix she is 11 weeks her name is Frankie. And have many birds too.

This post was edited
Dogs

I had a cross Australian silky terrier/Lhasa Apso he was 14 yrs old and died last week, so now I only have my young Tibetan spaniel who is in one of my pics. He misses my other dog so does the cat.

This post was edited
Re: Dog breed & age

I have a 13 year old blond Cocker named Rosy. She loves to ride in cars, boats, & golf carts. In our boat she sits up in the bow & her ears look like she is flying.

This post was edited
Taz

Our dog is a 5 year old Bull Mastiff - Great Dane mix named Taz that we adopted from the Humane Society last year at this time. We joke about him being our Tasmanian Wimp because he will hold it for hours if it is just sprinkling outside. But he is my best excuse for going outside naked. He wakes me up every morning between 2 and 3 to "answer nature's call".

This post was edited
roll call

Skye - 11 yr old Shih Tzu
Sammy - 6 yr old Shih Tzu
Fritz - Shih Tzu
Hans - Jap. Chin
Dakota - Golden 6 yrs old and dopey as ever
Thats my gang

This post was edited
Roll call

No one can ever say anything bad about a mixed breed. Some of my best dogs were mixed just because I have pure breeds is because I rescued them. All dogs should be loved no matter what breed !! One of my best buddies was Ginger a Husky/Collie when she passed I mourned for her until today.

This post was edited