RE:Pics in public places

Had to get some nude beach pics on a textile beach in Hawaii. Had to time it between beachcomers and the sunset. Here's one! Fun getting it done and not being almost caught. https://cdn.truenudists.com/media/8/d/c/8dcfbdee39ec7b9a0106b9a392e26383a9e3c456.jpg?nocache=28a3d88cb2f472767994330

This post was edited

Srcon's post reminds me of these shower pictures. About twenty more people came past while I was drying myself.

It was not a nudist beach.

This post was edited

I like being nude outdoors, especially in public places. I have tried to get some photos of myself, but without a selfie stick, I have no good way to hold/prop my phone to get a good photo. Since my wife doesn't approve, she will not help me, so I am left with only memories, or crappy selfies. I guess I just need to break down and buy a selfie stick so I can at least get some pictures to post here.

This post was edited

The best way to get pics in public places is to drive around naked. Trust me, no one notices you driving naked. My method is to have something like a box in my trunk with another smaller box to put on top of it to prop your camera against. Drive around and when you see an opportunity, pop the trunk, set the timer and strike a pose. I went up the coast the other day and made a point to stop at every beach access and snap a pic. Right along the highway! So much fun!

This post was edited

The best way to get pics in public places is to drive around naked. Trust me, no one notices you driving naked. My method is to have something like a box in my trunk with another smaller box to put on top of it to prop your camera against. Drive around and when you see an opportunity, pop the trunk, set the timer and strike a pose. I went up the coast the other day and made a point to stop at every beach access and snap a pic. Right along the highway! So much fun!
Try a "gorillapod" - they are a small plastic flexible tripod which allows you to stand your camera almost anywhere. I have used it on rocks, my car, tree branches and my bicycle among many other places - much quicker, easier and moe adaptable than two boxes in the boot.

This post was edited

Yes it is easier when driving nude - no need to strip off for the roadside photo. Here is one at a roadside viewpoint.

This post was edited

Yes it is easier when driving nude - no need to strip off for the roadside photo. Here is one at a roadside viewpoint.

Wouldn't fancy standing there barefoot

This post was edited

Try a "gorillapod" - they are a small plastic flexible tripod which allows you to stand your camera almost anywhere. I have used it on rocks, my car, tree branches and my bicycle among many other places - much quicker, easier and more adaptable than two boxes in the boot.

My point was more the driving naked part but I will definitely look into the gorillapod. That would give me a little more flexibility as far as the shots I can take.

This post was edited

When taking these photos the hardest part was finding somewhere to attach the camera. The gorrilapod came in very handy.

This post was edited

those gorilla pods are cool seen them before , i'll need to get one. self timers are great on cameras and I've tried my cellphone which sucks and of course a buddy snapping is best imo , mine are with timers and some with a friend as cameraman.

This post was edited