Too many selective people on here

What I mean is that so many married couples, married women and single women don't want single men. Well I am real even though my face is hidden on my profile pic but most nudists don't want single men like me. Maybe I don't get it. I think it's judgmental towards real men that want to talk in pm to real people either married or single. I like talking in pm but I guess most don't. I even understand that most men can be fake too. I am sorry but it's getting frustrating that most married people and single women don't want to chat with real single guys in pm

This topic was edited
RE:Too many selective people on here

Dont want single men?

I dont get what you mean. Textile men dont complain that they are discriminated for being single.

This post was edited

I mean like that most nudists don't want to meet and chat with single men on here

This post was edited

What I mean is that so many married couples, married women and single women don't want single men. Well I am real even though my face is hidden on my profile pic but most nudists don't want single men like me. Maybe I don't get it. I think it's judgmental towards real men that want to talk in pm to real people either married or single. I like talking in pm but I guess most don't. I even understand that most men can be fake too. I am sorry but it's getting frustrating that most married people and single women don't want to chat with real single guys in pm

Here's the ugly truth:

1) yes, you are single but that isn't all that sends up flags of caution.
2) Your face in your profile pic is obscured. Hmmmm caution flag
3) In 5 months that you've rejoined; you've joined over a dozen groups and have posted some comments but they all seem to be on masturbation and sin. Hmmmm another caution flag.
4) Your willingness to chat via Skype and Gmail is another caution flag.

Why not contribute, get involved in group discussions and let other members get to know who you are via various discussions other than masturbation and sin. The need for anonymity is shared by many members here and I'm friends with some but I didn't become friends with them until I read lots of what they had to say on many, many topics.

You need to allow others to get to know you and from what I see on your profile and read of the comments on threads that you've posted, it sends up caution flags for a great many people/members.

Just food for thought!

This post was edited

I get all that. My face is hidden for privacy. Yes I need to get more involved but I love to talk in private. Is chatting in private wrong? I hope not

This post was edited

I get all that. My face is hidden for privacy. Yes I need to get more involved but I love to talk in private. Is chatting in private wrong? I hope not

Again...

Get involved in group discussions. Allow others to get to know you better. Then you can discuss communication in private. Just because this is a nudists website, it doesn't mean that the people here are any more trusting and accepting then anywhere else in society. Nudists are just people with the same fears, concerns and prejudices as our clothed counterparts in society. Obviously you are not that trusting of people if you have to hide your face. If you "get all that, " then you'll understand what we're stating is true.

This post was edited

Soooooo I'm just throwing this out there:

You seem pretty eager to blame your single male status for people not wanting to talk to you. Have you considered that maybe there are other reasons they might not want to talk to you?

Like, maybe the way you break the ice in messaging is super weird. Or maybe your "about me" section of your profile mentions that you're a Christian 3 times in 1 paragraph, and that your personal hero is Jesus Christ.

I'm not taking shots at your beliefs, but I know tons of people that wouldn't be eager to talk to somebody so overtly religious.

This post was edited

I rarely chat or PM on here as I got sick of the so called nudist on here that are here not for nudist enlightenment but sexual excitement.
I have spoken to many on this site in the earlier time, but i shut down when the topic starts discussing my wife and her nudist activities.
Then of course comes the requests for pictures of her and wanting to see her on cam.

The result
My wife has given up social nudism and wont partake of this medium because of the sleazes that permiate social media.

People who say they are nudist but in reality all they are is nude people seeking sexual thrills really piss me off.
We now call ourselves naturist as we like to be nude in nature or our home with or without other naturist..

This post was edited

I rarely chat or PM on here as I got sick of the so called nudist on here that are here not for nudist enlightenment but sexual excitement.

I totally agree. The amount of pervs on this site is very frustrating and occasionally I get so fed up with it that I don't log in for weeks or months.

I have met a few decent pen pals on here, but no friends that I ended up meeting in person.
Finding genuine nudists outside of a nudist club is really difficult.

This post was edited

You can tell a lot about someone by the groups they join.

Like who to actively avoid.

This post was edited

Remember many of these single "females" who don't want to be contacted by males are in fact "males" themselves who use a stolen photo for their profile photo.

This post was edited