RE:Too many selective people on here

yes that is so very true, more of the female profiles are fake than real

This post was edited

I guess I'm one of those selective people on here. I don't discriminate against gender, sexual orientation, marital status but I do screen those that visit my profile and I block lots of people daily for various reasons. Some but not all include; Private profiles, Blank Profiles, friend collectors, group collectors, those who do not contribute to the dozens and dozens of groups they've joined, the types of groups they join, pictures they've posted, profile picture they post (if it's sexual in nature, I never even read their profile).

I've said this from the first time I posted on this site over 10 years ago; it's the content of your posts that interest me. That's what separates real nudists from those that are here for the wrong reasons. If you want interaction with real nudists, you must first be one yourself.

This post was edited

I have got more selective over time. Not on the basis of age, gender, sexuality, marital status etc but on the basis of how they interact/communicate.So unlikely to accept a friend request from someone I have had no contact with before, or if not certified. A message with the friend request will help if we havent been in contact before. And I will always check profiles before accepting a friend request. Lessons learnt over the last 18 months or so.

I specifically request that a friend request be accompanied by a note as to why someone would want to be friends. I'd say that 70% or more send a friend request without a note. This tells me two things; 1) they never read my profile and 2) they are either friend collectors or friend collectors to see the profile gallery. Either way, I not only will not accept their FR but most times I will block them after viewing their profile. It becomes very apparent what they are after.

This post was edited

I went back to the starting question: effectively are married couples and females biased against single males? It was posed by a man who, though naked, hid his face and who appears driven by his Conservative Religion.

Many years ago I was a fervent Christian. My late wife and I organised many evangelical events. But we were so disappointed by the behaviour of the so-called Christians around us - being more judgemental than forgiving. (Isn't Easter all about forgiveness?) Protestants and Catholics treated each other as worse than evil. We felt Christianity had become overwhelmed by Religion - by men imposing their particular interpretation of the bible on others. As a result my wife declared herself "A born again atheist" and I followed. Religion has led to too much hatred and many wars. Surely we need to reflect a wider more rounded personality. And to make room for others who may be different to ourselves. I hope I manage to do that. As a result I have not faced prejudice, even though I'm a single male.

This post was edited

I think it is perfectly within everyone's right to be selective in who they talk to. Clothed or unclothed, social norms are the same and we cannot expect hit it off or befriend everyone. Sure there may be a negative stereotype towards "single men", but enough bad instances have happened that warrant caution and skepticism. In a perfect world we would give every person a chance and the light of day - I mean who doesn't agree that every person is an individual and unique, right? Just try to get involved in the community bit by bit. Forums and groups give people the opportunity to see who you are. We can only do so much about the ground people paved before us.

{LIKE}

This post was edited

While I don't like the fact that some people or nude resorts don't want single men there or on here, by some of the comments I've seen on TN I can understand why. As my wife has told me many times, it's generally not the women who are the pervs, it's the men. That's really what gives nudism the bad rap. I don't mind people commenting on my pictures here but when they are saying things like "Nice Ass" or "I'd suck on that" that turns me off. Not on here for that reason. You can imagine what some men say to the women on here which are far and few between these days. I have been to Cypress Cove a half dozen times now and have never had a problem with people there accepting me in their conversations or sporting games like pickle ball and tennis. At some point it usually comes up in conversation of where is my wife? ( I do wear a wedding band so kind of a give away).

This post was edited

I don't mind people commenting on my pictures here but when they are saying things like "Nice Ass" or "I'd suck on that" that turns me off. Not on here for that reason.

Preach, brother.

It's so f**king off-putting to see that shit on basically every photo on this site.

This post was edited

My main purpose here is to talk to real people that go nude whether if they show their face or not. I don't even care about sexuality, married or dating or single. I just want to chat in private with someone and get to know that person. Plus I don't judge others. I just want to get along with others on here too. Is that too much to ask for someone to talk to me in private?

This post was edited

My main purpose here is to talk to real people that go nude whether if they show their face or not. I don't even care about sexuality, married or dating or single. I just want to chat in private with someone and get to know that person. Plus I don't judge others. I just want to get along with others on here too. Is that too much to ask for someone to talk to me in private?

Yes, for some it can be too much to ask.

It would be like going to a nudist resort and asking some one to go somewhere private where you can talk to them alone. If it is some one you know and they enjoy private conversations with you, thats one thing. But if you are just meeting them it sounds more like you have another agenda.

This post was edited

I get it that most times that private conversations anywhere can be nervous. I would be too but I would like to chat in private in the chat room on here no matter the gender, sexuality, married, or single. That's is what I prefer to do on here anyway but not at a nude resort though

This post was edited