RE:How do you get your start?

For my first time, I went on a none nudist holiday with my mom and her friend, and for the first few days we all sat around the pool together. But when those two are together, they're incredibly loud and embarrassing. I found out that there was a nudist beach really close to the hotel. It was always something I wanted to try(after all, I am a home nudist), but i'd never plucked up the courage to do it. So I figured I could either stay and endure their company, or take the opportunity to try a new experience. I was quite nervous at first, but as soon as the clothes were off, the nerves just fell away, and the beach was nudist only, which made things a lot easier.

This post was edited

For me I started by sleeping nude I found out how great it was then I started going nude when no one was home and enjoyed it even more and the rest is history

This post was edited

Was occasionally nude in the house since I got married.
Once we bought a house with a pool, I would swim nude after dark.
Then started sleeping nude. and soon after went to a clothing optional beach.
When I retired, I got a privacy fence so I could swim and sun nude in the daytime and essentially stopped wearing clothes at home in warm weather unless we had company'

This post was edited

I think it was watching the movie "The Silencers" when I was 10. It was the scene in the beginning of the movie where Matt Helm throws the covers off and slides into a pool/bath with a couple of girls waiting on him there. I started sleeping naked. From that age I was always looking for opportunities to shed my clothes. I remember skinny dipping in a friends pool instead of opting for swimming in my briefs. It just developed as life continued and opportunities arose to get naked. Its really not too complicated.

This post was edited

Ever since I was a youngster, I loved being home alone because it meant I could take all my clothes off. My mother would make jokes about me living in a nudist colony when I got older.

When I was about 21 or 22 years old, I started researching nudism online and joined a nudist forum (not this one). It had a lot of members near my age and it was kinda fun. Eventually I joined here, too.

I was basically always nude at home, even when i had friends over. I tried to get my friends to join me, but didn't push hard. I was glad enough that they were accepting of my nudity.

Once I decided none of my friends were going to join me, I decided to start visiting nudist clubs on my own.

I live with a woman who isn't really keen on social nudity, so I usually wear underpants at home now, unless she's at work. Still going to nudist clubs, though!

This post was edited

I believe if you do a search you can find a club in NC to try. I would start with this website to see if you can meet anyone in a non-nudist public place to see if you can make a friend with like-mindedness (nudity). I think a club is best to go for when with someone. If going by yourself try a clothing optional beach.

This post was edited

After 38 years I assume the statute of limitations protects them.
What you say they did was illegal. They exposed themselves to a neighborhood child.
If they are still around your story could really embarrass and hurt them.
Why would you snitch on them now?

This post was edited

I think this is fairly common on cruises. I had a similar experience. I suppose its because you likely won't see those men ever again so they tend to be less inhibited but it is a nice bonding experience.

This post was edited

I found the opposite. The first cruise I went on had signs that nudity was not permitted in the steam room, (even though it was in the men's locker room).
On the other 2, the steam rooms were inside the spa and required a significant fee to use.

This post was edited

Began sleeping nude 1/2 the time when I was around 12. Spent most of my time alone at home nude, when no one else was home. Not easy with 4 siblings! Began sleeping nude all the time at age 14. Spent every minute I could while alone, naked. By this time I'd stopped wearing underwear and preferred that free feeling.

Slept nude in boot camp and then on board ship after I graduated from basic training. My girlfriend from HS and I got married at age 20 and began living as nudists on our wedding night. Been full time nudists at home for over 46 years and social nudists for over 26 years. No looking back or going back. This is our lifestyle! ;D

This post was edited