RE:Braless at Work

I enjoy the support of a bra but at times I do enjoy the feeling of going without. If I'm at work and braless, I'll usually wear a top with a pattern on it so it's not completely obvious since it usually stays cold in the building during the summer.

This post was edited

As I said before You have the most perfect Beautiful Breasts. You should go braless regardless of your profession. Show them babies off!!

This post was edited

Choosing to not wear a bra at work sounds like an individual choice and shouldn't be a concern of anyone but you. If you choose to not wear one and you feel more comfortable that way then continue to not wear one.

This post was edited

I believe it is a personal choice and as in your private life, shouldn't give it a second thought. I think it would be somewhat problematic if you were self-conscious about your body and any insecurities were to rear its head in your behavior. A good example is at a clothed beach when a woman is constantly adjusting her bikini. Or as you mentioned, when the noticeable switch occurred at the previous job.

Europeans are much more relaxed in this aspect than Americans and I would discourage you from making a change. It is much healthier to go braless and as a male I can't express enough how much we appreciate it too. I find it absolutely beautiful, not in a sexual way, when I see any woman with the confidence to go braless without a care on her mind!

This post was edited

Those who watch your breasts (with intention to enjoy or create problems) will do that regardless if you have a bra or not. So do what makes you more comfortable.

This post was edited

Hi Jayne. I admire your principles. It's a matter of personal choice and in a professional capacity it shows integrity conviction for what you believe in. I am sure there will be people who object but that's their problem. If more women did it it would cease to be a big deal.

I think some people will always be jealous of others and from your pictures that will be easily engendered in the insecure. You're hot! You have great boobs- they have to live with it (lucky them)!

This post was edited

In my 57 years I have never complained about seeing a braless woman, or a wardrobe malfunction for that matter ;-) The only ones I ever heard complain, were other women. Which brings to mind an old saying.

Why would most women rather strip naked in front of a group of men, than a group of women? Because women tend to be critical, men are just greatfull ;-)

This post was edited

I truly have to laugh at all these "nudists" replies... all from men.

One of the biggest reasons women don't go braless and won't go braless is because men can't contain themselves and their reactions to braless women. Nudist men can go days and see women completely naked at the beach, a club or resort and most will not have a sexual urge or reaction to it. But have a woman slip something over their breasts without a bra and even nudist guys get weird about it. All you have to do is go back and read some of the responses to Jayne's OP and you'll understand what I'm typing about. There is some underlying lechery. What was that quote earlier... "get a grip!" :DDD

If nudist guys have these reactions here on a forum, you can bet that their reactions and the reactions of non nudists who rarely see other naked in person will make a women feel uncomfortable and there in, is the reason so many women will not go braless. Do you stare, do you gawk or ogle... even as a nudist? Then you can get the picture and hopefully understand why many women, many of them moderately or heavily endowed, do not feel comfortable going braless because guys, even nudist guys, act weird about it.

This post was edited

More power to you.

It is the freedom for you to do it that is important to me.

I was recently in a hot southern part of Europe for work recently (with nearby naturist beach, so it is not an alien concept there) and a fairly senior manager came out of her office to talk to me and some others in a highly air conditioned office. It became very clear she was braless and the guys went quiet and stared at her. Now she is a very attractive middle aged lady of generous proportions.

I did too notice but kept eye to eye contact and smiling as we talked about work topics.
I am not sure my colleagues approved of her work wear, the lack of participation from them was embarrassing.

I certainly noted her condition too and not just in the sense I liked to ogle at what she looked like and the very prominent points the AC had decided to make for her.

Fair play she ignored the others. She even came back to chat more socially to me from the next office when we were near the end of the day.

Treat a person fairly and show respect then they return that respect.
Ladies if you like you should be able to go braless wherever you want.

This post was edited

Jayne if you feel more comfortable not wearing a bra then keep doing it who will be offended if you flash a bit of breast or nipple it's the same as men not wearing underwear it's what ever makes you feel comfortable.

This post was edited