RE:Braless at Work

I much prefer the natural shape and movement of women's breasts and think a bra is an unnecessary piece of attire. As a man I can say we probably decided bra wearing would be a good thing for women to do. Women rebel - don't wear bras!!!

This post was edited

My wife is really uncomfortable going bra-less in public. While she has small breasts, she has larger nipples and they are easily seen through most material. She is self conscious of that, and I dont blame her. I try to encourage her to because its more comfortable physically (what she tells me), but rarely will do it.

I definitely do blame men for why more women dont do it. But then I think women would be more prone to notice as well because of a judgy society.

This post was edited

Jayne,
I may have answered your question before so forgive me if I am repeating myself.

Going braless is your personal choice and if you feel comfortable it should not matter what other women / men think do go without knickers too it would make perfect sense to me if you did that.

Wayne

This post was edited

I definitely do blame men for why more women dont do it. But then I think women would be more prone to notice as well because of a judgy society.

Maybe, But if it were common, it would be no big deal. I have worked with a number of women who went mostly braless. Yes I was fascinated at first because the natural shape and motion was so uncommon, but then with a bit of time it was no big deal. So IMHO women are partly to blame for keeping then bound up like a big secret that needs to be hidden ;-)

This post was edited

Same here girl I never wear underwear only had that go wrong once in a dress needless to say it blew up lol and bras I hate wearing but I have dd and my nipple get so hard they cant be hidden lol

This post was edited

From a man's point of view I definitely support braless women. I remember paying full attention to a lady chairing a works meeting obviously braless. Her freedom of movement and outstanding nipples definitely drew my attention. And men let their junk swing free when in boxer shorts or no shorts. But there may be a Health and Safety aspect. I saw a man walk into a lamp post as a braless lady approached him. And another stuck a fork in the back of his hand when dining opposite my braless girl friend.

This post was edited

Same here girl I never wear underwear only had that go wrong once in a dress needless to say it blew up lol and bras I hate wearing but I have dd and my nipple get so hard they cant be hidden lol

I wish I could go without underwear more then I do, and I wear dresses and skirts all the time. I need that extra barrier because I am a cursed person. But like you my girls are way too big but it has nothing to do with the nipples and not being able to hide but it is due to the fact that they hang too low and I need the support.

This post was edited

Who says they hang too low? Society and magazines? They're yours!

This post was edited

I think it's your choice and you should do what you're comfortable doing. There will always be jerks around like I used to be years ago that want to sexualize everything they can when given the opportunity. One of my pass coworkers had large breast and nipples. We could frequently see her nipples poking thru her shirt even though she always wore a bra. The guys loved seeing her but only a select couple would ever be obvious with looking or commenting. Some of the women would also comment. Sometimes they would criticize her and sometimes they just joked about her breasts. Some envied their size. I believe the stares and comments would make her uncomfortable sometimes but was flattering at other times. She would say she couldn't help it and she couldn't prevent her nipples from protruding.

Amazingly, after she got married and had a child, I don't think we ever saw nipples protruding thru her shirt again. Her body could have changed, she may have changed her attire due to various reasons but I feel that she changed due to peer pressure. That was a shame.

My wife is self conscious about going braless because her breast are not as perky as they used to be before birthing our children. Although they feel better when free, she doesn't want to draw attention to them.

This post was edited

I think it's your choice and you should do what you're comfortable doing. There will always be jerks around like I used to be years ago that want to sexualize everything they can when given the opportunity. One of my pass coworkers had large breast and nipples. We could frequently see her nipples poking thru her shirt even though she always wore a bra. The guys loved seeing her but only a select couple would ever be obvious with looking or commenting. Some of the women would also comment. Sometimes they would criticize her and sometimes they just joked about her breasts. Some envied their size. I believe the stares and comments would make her uncomfortable sometimes but was flattering at other times. She would say she couldn't help it and she couldn't prevent her nipples from protruding.

Amazingly, after she got married and had a child, I don't think we ever saw nipples protruding thru her shirt again. Her body could have changed, she may have changed her attire due to various reasons but I feel that she changed due to peer pressure. That was a shame.

My wife is self conscious about going braless because her breast are not as perky as they used to be before birthing our children. Although they feel better when free, she doesn't want to draw attention to them.

This post was edited