New to this!

Hi all

Ive just started going partially top less (female) on cliff path walks. Any advice? I get so nervous! And end up hiding in bizarre spots to bare all!

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:New to this!

I scout the places I go to determine the most and least used times. Its not a guarantee but at least you get to be naked even if its only for a few minutes. And if you do run into someone, act like its no big deal and keep going.

This post was edited

For women you could wear a wrap/skirt, muu muu type idea and undo the sash and let it be open then if you see someone retie and be covered. A sarong type would be an easy choice with velcro

This post was edited

Scouting does not always work. Once I scouted a Spanish route and found nobody around. When I went back it was busy. I'd overlooked the fact that I scouted it during the siesta.

My solution is to pick a day when there will be few people around, typically a weekday. Then I get away from habitation, roads and car parks, also reducing the numbers I'll meet on my walk. I've hiked naked many times all day in the UK, Spain, Portugal and France. I always carry something to wrap round myself if/when I meet other hikers. OK they saw me at the same time I saw them. They saw I was naked. The wrap is a token gesture in their favour. I've never had a bad reaction.

This post was edited

I just decided it doesnt matter who sees lol.. Just have to be confident in your body and if people have a problem with it, flash em the brown eye or something lol. i usually do the pinwheel at them lol

This post was edited

It's a lot easier to walk in a group if possible. It just seems to be more acceptable.

If you can't do that, then just choose a route that is *quiet*, so at least you can say you were trying to not be seen.

There is a lot of opinion about not covering up if you're seen, as it send the message that being naked was naughty in the first place. Many people just don't carry anything specifically so they cannot be asked to cover up. I had a bag with my lunch in, but also had shorts in, but I never needed them. As I say, it's easier in a group.

This post was edited

This spring I was out hiking with a group of over 30 nudists in Scotland. Imagine the feeling of other (clothed) hikers coming across so many naked walkers. One woman was upset on coming face to face with one of the more well endowed men, saying his penis hung down to his knees and should children be exposed to such a spectacle. (he wasn't THAT well endowed). She reported us to the police who said we were doing nothing wrong - permission had been obtained from the land owner and warning signs had been posted. And it isn't illegal for a naturist to be naked in public in Scotland (or England and Wales).

That was an exception, given that the trails were filled with so many naked hikers. For most of us we hike alone or in small groups. Although naked hiking isn't illegal it is prudent not to upset those around us. Covering up is a token gesture in their favour even though they saw us naked at first. I remember a group of four of us hiking naked when we stopped to take photos on a bridge. We were so intent on taking the photos that we didn't notice a lady crossing the bridge towards us. We apologised. She said that's ok and offered some fruit she had just picked. On leaving she told some nearby workmen about her encounter, pointing in our direction.

This post was edited

I will be hiking naked tomorrow with a few other guys. It will be warm so we can be nude in comfort. My back pack will contain my lunch, a drink, my camera and tripod. I'll only wear boots (with socks) and a hat and carry a tiny flimsy see-through wrap in case we meet anyone.

This post was edited

The best part about about walking a path in a park is, if you discard some or all of your clothes, the potential of getting caught - encountering someone else; as well as, of course, the thrill & contentment of actually being exposed (completely naked).
Arouse yourself as you expose yourself. It will make you more daring; & if you touch yourself when others see you, they may well get-off too!

This post was edited

The best part about about walking a path in a park is, if you discard some or all of your clothes, the potential of getting caught - encountering someone else; as well as, of course, the thrill & contentment of actually being exposed (completely naked).Arouse yourself as you expose yourself. It will make you more daring; & if you touch yourself when others see you, they may well get-off too!
To my mind the last two sentences are about sexual exhibitionism which would be illegal in the UK whereas simply walking naked is OK.

This post was edited

Arouse yourself as you expose yourself. It will make you more daring; & if you touch yourself when others see you, they may well get-off too!

People like you get nudist a bad name and you wonder why the USA is so anti nudist.

This post was edited