Sleeping Nude Without a Sheet

Who sleeps nude without any top cover or sheet?
I generally do not, but have been doing so more lately with the ongoing hot weather.

This topic was edited
RE:Sleeping Nude Without a Sheet

Waking to the gentle breeze from the ceiling fan or what comes through the windows makes me want to just lie there for considerably more than a few minutes.

This post was edited

Lately, I have been sleeping completely uncovered. It's been pretty warm here and warmer evening temps make sleeping with a sheet too warm so I start without a sheet with a ceiling fan on but tend to wake up 1/2 covered with the sheet; usually my exposed shoulder, one leg and chest. Entire backside is always uncovered.

When we are out in our motorhome during warmer weather, I never sleep with any covers and sometimes my wife sleeps uncovered as well. We can sleep comfortably with a ceiling fan on and our windows opened about 1/2 way. Funny thing is that before I had the motorhome windows tinted, you could walk by our motorhome and see our butts in the window. We added a foam pad to our mattress which raised us up about 3.5 inches and that got us up above the window sill! :DDDD It wasn't a big deal at nude resorts but at textile RV parks, probably not a good idea!

This post was edited

I have neuropathy in my feet now so they stay covered. My other problem is my wife has a fun pointed at her in bed that hits me. Too much breeze from it at night when she gets up. It's been nice at night until she gets up. During the day when all are gone is great also.

This post was edited

Been sleeping in the buff for years, top sheet and blanket the norm. I recently moved to WA and a vast majority of homes/townhomes/apartments dont have central air. With the warmer weather things warm up a bit during the day.
More often than not I go to bed and fall asleep completely uncovered. However as it still cools off quite a bit after midnight, I usually end up waking up at some point and pulling up a sheet. While I havent yet made it completely thru a night with not top sheet or anything, I do look forward to the day that happens.. As I cant lie once I discovered just how nice it is to sleep in the buff, its had to grasp how some can sleep in full length pajamas.

This post was edited

I sleep nude as often as I can, as does my mom and sister. However, I do like a sheet but often I wake up to find the sheet all bunched up and off me. I feel like the sheet is sort of like a security blanket, and definitely not an effort to conceal me, as I like being publicly nude. Sometimes I am asked to sleep in a little girly, frilly nighty, but I slip out of that as soon as I can.

This post was edited

i do when the temps permit/ require it. There are a few nights each year that the temp stays warm enough that no sheet is needed. But most nights even when i start nude atop the sheets at some point during the night i pull the sheet up over me.

While traveling in Indonesia last year, one hotel did not have AC and it was plenty warm. I had been openly sleeping nude in front of Nevel my random roomie already, and did that night too, just felt extra exposed since the entire night was atop the covers. He slept with something on, but did not mind my nudity.

This post was edited

Just like the others I always sleep naked - and on top of the covers when it's warm enough. But I don't like getting cold. So, on a cool night I'll snuggle up under the duvet.

This post was edited

in the summer I am sleeping uncovered, due to the heat. but in winter I have my sheets over me with a blanket. still sleep nude year round.

This post was edited