RE:Things You Would Like to Do Nude, but Can't

Simply waking around my front yard would be fantastic.

This post was edited

Open the front door to get the mail or take trash cans to the curbUse my local gym and poolRun a quick errand when I'm in the middle of a project.I guess I am lucky that I have as many opportunities as I do for naked hikes, skinny-dipping, home outdoor time, but especially gym time would be better naked.Have you considered buyingsome basic equipment and working out at home?

No. Agood solution for many but not for me. I have had equipment and don't use it. I sometimes do naked yoga in the back yard, but I benefit from getting out of the house. Plus, I like the naked comraderie of the sauna.

This post was edited

All things being equal, I'd like to be able to cut the grass, or do general yard work natural. Then would be hiking and kayaking for recreational activities. It would be nice if there were public clothing optional opportunities, so it's mostly taking advantage of any naturist opportunity in a covert fashion when they present themselves.

This post was edited

How much time do you spend nude now?

This post was edited

Even though public nudity is taboo in India , I've managed to get around nude sunbathing and skinny dipping at a secluded beach, which I just love to do. As I live on my own I'm usually 24x7 clothes free when no one else is around. .However the things I wish I could do without having to get dressed are the following :

1. Taking my dog out for a walk.

2. Fetching the newspaper and putting out the trash

3. Having to go to church in my Sunday best when God knows me inside out !

This post was edited

I live in a state where nudity in public could get you arrested , I would like to be able to do anything outside nude and not worry who might see me naked.

agreed

This post was edited

I would spend my life nude 24/7. Go. To work nude, shop nude, go to bars nude, Vacation nude in Disney.

This post was edited

I would spend my life nude 24/7. Go. To work nude, shop nude, go to bars nude, Vacation nude in Disney.

This post was edited

I live in the nude all day everyday in the house. I live in south yorkshire.
I would love to go to the town in the nude.
Plus go on public transport in the nude
I would love to go on walks with other naturist
Chat to fellow nudists face to face

This post was edited