RE:How tall would you like to be?

I concur with berky! Underwear model would be great way for me to be!

"HundoBare"

This post was edited

I'm OK with my adult height (69") but not crazy about the shrinking that has started (about 1/2"). I don't want to have to shorten my pants any more. Maybe start hanging by my feet?

This post was edited

I am 6 1 but would like to be 6 7 another 6inches would help lol

This post was edited

5ft 9in,160 lbs (+/-).

Have always been good w/those numbers till about 10 years ago. I met a fellow and became good friends w/him. Hes 6ft 3in, 250ish.

Since then I feel like a shrimp. So anything over 6 ft would be awesome. I learned that folks treat those w/height somewhat differently than those of us who lack that added elevation. Just my observation.

This post was edited

Just shy of 6' and 185ish. would like to lose 5ish.

This post was edited

I've always been 6', but shrinking some days a little. And that's a perfect height IMO.

This post was edited

I'm only 5'11. I hoped I'd be 6'2 after my grandmother told me I might be since her uncle was

This post was edited

Just shy of 6' and 185ish. would like to lose 5ish.

That would put you at just shy of 5'7" then. Getting your feet amputated could reduce your height by 5 inches, but a rather drastic step to take.

This post was edited

i am just happy with my 5'8" height. if i were taller or shorter, my clothes wouldn't fit.

This post was edited

Pretty satisfied with my 6' 3' height. If I were any taller my feet wouldn't reach the ground, unless I tiptoed.

This post was edited