How tall would you like to be?

Totally fun question. If you could chose how tall you were what height would you be? Is that taller or shorter than you currently are? I am 5'-7". But wish I had hit 5'-11". What are your numbers?

This topic was edited
RE:How tall would you like to be?

Im 5-10... it would be fun to be 6-6

This post was edited

Im 6.33, tall enough :)

This post was edited

I'm also 5'7" but I've always wanted to be 5'10"

This post was edited

5'11'' and happy where I am.

This post was edited

6'5" but would have preferred to be shorter as it makes things difficult - like fitting into a racecar

This post was edited

Im perfectly happy with what I have.

S

This post was edited

I was 5'11" thru my 40's but began to shrink in my 50's. I was 5'10" last time I checked. I'm ok with that. If I were 6' or 200 lbs, I would feel like I'm taking up too much space in the world. And as a lifelong avid sailor, a bit shorter would be better. Maybe 5'8" with a short body and long arms and legs. Sort of monkey like. And while I'm wishing, a prehensile tail would be great :-)

This post was edited

5'11, 190 lb. Love to be 165 lb and a 6 pack on my belly....lol

Quit smoking 2 years ago and I just knew I was going to gain a lot of weight but so far I've only gained about 10-15 lbs. I've really tried to watch how much I eat though because I knew most ppl that quit gain large amounts of weight.

This post was edited

To get to an ideal BMI I should be 7' 2". That's not going to happen and though I've been working at it losing the 90 pounds to get there has been a very difficult challenge.

I too have often wished for a prehensile tail and opposable toes as well. No matter what your height, it seems there are occasions when you are too short and others when you are too tall. I'd rather be too short than have to duck while passing through a standard doorway.

This post was edited

I wish I was 6 foot 3 inches, built like that guy in the underwear ads, hung like a horse, and being 25 years old wouldn't hurt either. I know...dream on...right...? LOL

This post was edited